Xbox announced that it will launch an Xbox console streaming function test for Xbox Insider users. Players can stream Xbox One games in the library through Android phones and tablet devices. In October last year, this feature has been tested in the United States and the United Kingdom. Through many feedback from these two regions, Microsoft has further improved the experience of the streaming function and decided to test it online.
This feature has requirements for devices and networks. Interested players only need to participate in the Xbox Insider test and then download the Xbox Game Streaming app on Google Play. The official also provides reference guidance.
For players who are new to Xbox console streaming test, please refer to the following steps (excerpt) for testing:
1. Make sure you have joined the Xbox Insider project and are included in any test group.
2. A smartphone or tablet device running Android 6.0 or later. The device also needs to support Bluetooth 4.0.
3. An Xbox One wireless controller that supports Bluetooth.
4.Xbox account and high speed internet connection.
5. Download the Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) app from the Google Play Store.
6. This app will guide you to install the Xbox console streaming function on your Xbox One, and test the network, host device and controller of your environment.