table of contents
- Sweet and sour sauce of chicken breast
- Chicken breast pickled in Nanban
- Steamed eggplant special sesame seeds
- Boiled chicken breast and green onion in vinegar
- Chicken breast and bean sprouts in ponzu sauce
When you are tired or have no appetite, we recommend cooking with vinegar. The acidity of vinegar stimulates the body and helps to increase appetite. So this time, I would like to introduce a side dish of chicken breast that has been refreshed with vinegar. If you use chicken breast with low fat content, you can get stomach-friendly and protein.
Sweet and sour sauce of chicken breast
[Materials for 2 people]
Torimune meat … 1 piece (about 250g), onion … 1 small piece (about 150g), red paprika … 1/2 piece, sweet and sour sauce (sugar … 1 and 1/2 tablespoon, pepper, vinegar … 1 tablespoon each, potato starch … 1/2 tbsp, vinegar sauce… 1/2 tsp, pepper… a little, water… 2 tbsp), salt, pepper, flour, salad oil
[How to make]
1. Cut the onion into eight pieces and cut the paprika in half vertically. Cut chicken meat into 1 cm wide pieces, sprinkle with a little salt and pepper, and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of flour.
2. Put the oil in a frying pan to a depth of 5 mm, heat it on medium heat, add the chicken meat, fry until it is lightly fried, take it out and drain the oil.
3. Clean the frying pan and heat 1/2 tablespoon of oil over medium heat. Add onions and paprika and fry until the oil is all over. Put 2 back in and mix quickly, mix and add the ingredients of sweet and sour sauce, and let it boil for a while.
(488kcal for 1 person, 2.5g salt)
The chicken breast is sprinkled with flour and fried, so it’s moist and tender! It is a dish that stimulates your appetite with plenty of sweet and sour sauce.