When Windows users are faced with many types of viruses, Ransomware, those using smartphones, especially the Adroid operating system, are now facing the risk of infecting CopyCat malware from unknown applications. Root, because you do not download apps from Google Play, your device will easily be infected with CopyCat malware anytime, once infected with CopyCat malware, you will lose control of your phone and all data. will be stolen, distributed.
The latest information that Taimienphi received is that there is a new malicious code called Petya Ransomware, which threatens to user data, to know what Petya Ransomware is and how to detect and what the room is. You read the article refer Petya Ransomware here.
These days, not only newspapers on the internet that publish information, but also on television have warned computer users about a type of malicious code. Ransomware with names Wanna Crypt (also known as WannaCry or Wanna Cry). This is the type of spyware that accesses the user’s computer and then encrypts the infected person’s data. Then it will ask you to spend a certain amount of time if you want to get back these files.
Most recently, CMC announced to release a tool with the feature of integrating artificial intelligence technology can prevent any malicious code from being encrypted of which WannaCry, the tool named by CMC CryptoShield, you can download it to experience, hope it will be useful as an advertisement, of course if you have a little technical knowledge, the self-defense for your computers will be the most secure, please see what steps should be taken to prevention of WannaCry Now.
Currently, the level of warning of Wanna Crypt Ransomware is very high and users should pay attention when using the Internet to avoid being infected by Wanna Crypt because it can even penetrate into your system. In the short term, you should check if your computer is infected with WannaCry malware by checking WannaCry by 2 tools, BKAV CheckWanCry and VNIST Scanner.
Currently to remove Ransomware, there are some software that can be done, but with Wanna Crypt, it is not available, so readers should be careful about unfamiliar links or offers of any software available. ability to remove Ransomware Wanna Crypt and wait for information from ElectrodealPro to update.
When everyone was struggling with WannaCry then another form of malicious code has been distributed around the world called EternalRocks – this is a type of malicious code that is considered by experts to be many times more dangerous than WannaCry, from now on, please use measures to avoid EternalRocks Now. The content below, we will learn about WannaCry virus.
What is Wanna Cry Ransomware?
To learn about Ransomware Wanna Crypt let’s first talk about Ransomware
– Ransomware is a form of malware (malware) that encrypts multimedia files, documents and other files on the target computer and users only have access to these files upon accepting the “ransom” of the attacker. And for more details about Ransomware and its history if readers are interested, please see more articles about What is Ransomware that Taimienphi introduced.
– Wanna Crypt Also known as Wanna Cry has just been released recently, but the spread is very dangerous, 90 countries have confirmed that they have been infected with this Ransomware Wanna Crypt malware and including Vietnam. Wanna Crypt has the ability to penetrate all computers on the same network through a vulnerability called Enternal Blue that users do not even need to click on any links or attachments to be infected. With just one computer in the infected system all there is a risk of infection.
In addition, Wanna Crypt only allows you a few hours to pay the ransom if you do not want to lose all your data. How to delete Wannacry is now available but not completely, so if you refer to the ways to delete Wannacry from your computer, you can only delete a part.
How to check WannaCry in the computer
Actually, it is not possible to check Wanna Crypt in the computer or not, but you can check if your computer has Enternal Blue vulnerability and patch it to avoid infection with Wanna Crypt Ransomware. Recently, BKAV has released an application called Check WanCry that allows users to check their computer for Enternal Blue vulnerabilities, readers can download. BKAV CheckWanCry here.
Step 1: After downloading Check WanCry to your computer, you just need to open it, choose a folder for each drive to be scanned immediately.
Step 2: Click drive options for testing Wanna Crypt in the computer with the Enternal Blue error.
Step 3: Press To scan let the software system begin scanning.
Step 4: If the message says “do not detect malicious code on the computer “That means your computer is safe, in addition, your computer has been updated to the Enternal blue patch version.
Step 5: But if the kernel is notified as follows, do not worry and turn it off and then update to Windows.
Step 6: Currently, Microsoft is also releasing the above patches. Now open it Start Menu up and then type “update “and access Check for update to Windows Update.
Step 7: Next is to wait for the system to check and then automatically download the computer update immediately, this is a free update, so anyone can upgrade without saving.
How to prevent Wanna Cry on the computer
There have been many unfortunate cases that happened, if you did prevent WannaCry in the past with the world’s leading anti-virus software such as BKAV, KIS …, your data is safe.
– The checking only helps you to detect Enternal Blue error and use Windows Updates to patch.
– Currently, there is no way to remove Ransomware Wanna Cry, users note, do not click on any content related to the removal of Wanna Crypt Ransomware.
– Do not click on strange links, incoming links on Facebook or any strange incoming mail.
– Do not download strange files, attachments in mail if the origin is unknown.
Do not visit dark web sites, poorly secure websites as it can get you infected
– Eliminate Tor browsers used on system computers, do not download files
– Backup important data to a USB device, a removable hard drive in case of accident.
– Regularly update the latest patches and upgrades from Windows.
Hopefully, through the above article, you can learn more about Ransomware Wanna Crypt as well as check Wanna Crypt on the computer, thereby finding out what to avoid. This is extremely dangerous malicious code. You should choose and install the best anti-virus software to better protect your computer, refer to the list of anti-virus software that Taimienphi has compiled for the best choice.