table of contents
- Loose spicy tofu jjigae pot
- Fluttering vegetable meat tofu pot
Even on a cold day, if you heat the tofu, you will have a whole side dish that is the core of your body! Speaking of tofu, draining is a little troublesome, but since it is a hot menu that you eat with the juice, you do not have to drain it.
The first installment of the “Hot Tofu Winter Side Dish” series is a recipe for a hot pot with tofu as the main character.
* In this series, 1 tofu (both momen and silken) = about 300g.
* * *
Loose spicy tofu jjigae pot
The umami and flavor of kimchi and flavored vegetables combine to create a rich flavor.
[Materials for 2 to 3 people]* 1 person 414kcal / salt 2.3g
・ Momen tofu … 1
・ Sliced pork … 200g
・ Under taste
∟ Grated ginger, grated garlic … 1 teaspoon each
∟ Sugar, sesame oil … 1 tablespoon each
・ Nira … 1
・ Chinese cabbage kimchi … 100g
* If you like spicy food, add 1 teaspoon of Doubanjiang to the bottom.
[How to make]
1. Cut the leek into 6 cm lengths, and if the kimchi is large, cut it easily. Cut the tofu into 4 equal parts. Cut the pork into 5 cm wide pieces, put them in a bowl, add the seasoning, and mix well.
2. Put 2 1/2 cups of water and 1 teaspoon of salt in a pan and heat over medium heat. After boiling, add tofu, pork and kimchi and simmer for about 3 minutes. Add leek and simmer for another 3 minutes.