Volkswagen has officially introduced a new Luxury luxury version for Tiguan Allspace in Vietnam. Accordingly, VW Tiguan Allspace Luxury will cost 1,849 billion, which is higher than the standard 120 million version along with the addition of comfortable and safe equipment. In addition, Tiguan Allspace upgraded 2019 will add new paint options to Blue Petroleum Metalic.
Specifically, 3 new features and equipment on Tiguan Allspace Luxury include:
- 12.3 "full Digital Cockpit digital speedometer: Shows more information, helps the driver to control the car more conveniently.
- Automatic parking assistance Park Assist: Support perpendicular or parallel parking with automatic steering, throttle and braking, the driver only performs the gear shift operation when there is a signal.
- 360-degree observation camera around the Area View car: It is possible to customize the panoramic view angle from above, making it easy for the driver to know the surroundings.
Digital Cockpit speedometer and 360-degree camera system of Tiguan Allspace Luxury
In the exterior, VW Tiguan Allspace Luxury has no changes or upgrades. The 7-seater mid-size crossover still uses the front light system and LED taillights with automatic on / off sensors, along with corner lamps will illuminate when the driver enters the cornering. In addition, a few other notable equipment include a 19-inch single-spoke alloy wheels, power-adjustable / self-folding rearview mirrors, and memory-position seats.
Inside the cockpit, the most advanced version of Tiguan Allspace continues to own 7-seater space and features many modern amenities. These include the infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay / USB / Bluetooth / AUX connectivity, 8 "touch screen, 8 audio speakers, 3 zone automatic air conditioning, 14-way power driver seat and remember 3 positions, massage for the first row of Cruise Control cruise, trunk after electric opening or curb kick operation, …
Like the standard VW Tiguan Allspace, under the Luxury Capo cap is a 2.0-liter turbocharged, four-cylinder configuration engine, producing a maximum capacity of 180 horsepower and a maximum torque of 320 Nm. Along with this power is the 7-speed dual-clutch DSG automatic transmission and VW's 4MOTION full-time 4-wheel drive system with automatic anti-slip differential integration. In addition, the driver can choose 4 terrain modes ((Snow – Snow, Onroad – Normal road, Offroad – Complex terrain) as well as 3 different driving modes: Eco – saving, Normal – normal and Sport – sports.
Finally, the VW Tiguan Allspace Luxury list of safety equipment includes:
- 06 airbags
- ABS / EDB / HBA brake system
- ESP electronic balance system
- Integrated electronic handbrake keeps the brake automatically
- Assist to begin across hill
- Automatic parking assistance Park Assist
- 360 degree observation camera