Cooking time: 60 minutes or less* Excluding the time to return the dry matter
Hot pot soup, which is also popular on white rice.comA recipe for making a sesame soy milk pot with veganis.
Despite being vegan, the richness of the hot pot soup is solid and delicious, and the variety of ingredients is also great! Personally, I feel that it is a combination that will be the definitive edition of the vegan hot pot recipe.
* Since it is a recipe made with unadjusted soymilk,Soy milk coagulates a little after heating.. However, I think it’s a delicious hot pot soup that doesn’t bother me, so don’t worry about that and try making it.
- Keywords for this recipe
- Homemade commercial products
- Green onion
- Shiitake mushroom
- Bean sprouts
- Vegan (no animal material used)
How to make a vegan sesame soy milk pot
Ingredients for vegan sesame soy milk pot
Essential ingredients for sesame soy milk potSoy milk (unadjusted) and white sesame seedsThere are two.
As for the ingredients, it is good to combine the ingredients that are satisfying to eat and produce good soup stock.This timeChinese cabbage, mizuna, fried tofu, cauliflower, green onion, carrot, burdock, bean sprouts, mushrooms, boiled udonI matched.
* Chinese cabbage can be replaced with cabbage. Also, add white sesame seeds and white sesame seeds if you have them at home. The richness of the soup will increase.
First, before cutting the vegetablesCombine 800 ml of water, 1 piece of kelp, and 3-4 pieces of dried shiitake mushrooms.(Depending on the size of the dried shiitake mushrooms, it is recommended to adjust it at least 1 to 2 hours before).
For vegetables, cut the green onions diagonally, cut the mushrooms into easy-to-eat pieces, and cut the carrots into strips (about 6 mm thick) that are a little responsive.
After washing off the soil in the water, cut off the roots and cut into 4 to 5 cm lengths, and cut Chinese cabbage into 3 to 4 cm widths.
* When the dried shiitake mushrooms are returned, cut off the shaft, cut them into a size that is easy to eat (about 1 cm wide), and put them back in the pot.
Rather than using burdock as an ingredient, it is added to enhance the flavor of the hot pot soup, so I will use it as a sashimi. Leave the cut pieces in water.
Cut the fried tofu into pieces that are easy to eat, cut the cauliflower into small bunches, and wash them with water.
* Please refer to the “Sasaki burdock procedure” page for details on how to use Sasaki burdock.
Vegan sesame soybean milk hot pot seasoning / recipe
When the ingredients are ready, heat the pot, and when it boils, scoop up the lye and then take out only the kelp.
Turn off the heat once, firstSeasoning A (4 tablespoons of ground sesame, 2 and 1/2 tablespoons of sugar, 1 and 1/2 tablespoons of miso, 1 and 1/3 teaspoon of salt, 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds)Add and dissolve well using a whisk or chopsticks.
When the seasoning that tends to be fooled melts,B liquid seasoning (3 and 1/2 tablespoons of soy sauce, 1 and 1/2 tablespoons of sesame oil, 1/2 tablespoon of salad oil) and 400 ml of soy milkAdd all.
After mixing everything, the sesame soybean milk pot soup is complete.
How to finish / make a vegan sesame soy milk pot
When the hot pot soup is completed,Set all ingredients except mizuna, cauliflower and boiled udon in a potTo do.
Spread the bean sprouts on top at the end, cover and heat over medium heat.
Be careful not to let the pot soup spill over, and after boilingReduce the heat and simmer for 3-4 minutes and lightly cook the ingredients...
* The proportion of soymilk is high, and the recipe recommends unadjusted soymilk.When it boils, the soy milk will partially solidify.. However, since it is not a lye, do not scoop it up and adjust it only so that it does not spill.
After 3-4 minutes, add cauliflower and boiled udon noodles (the udon noodles also taste good, so it’s best to add them from the beginning instead of 〆).
Add only the mizuna at the end, let it cook quickly, and if the cauliflower is cooked, it’s done!
Enjoy the vegan sesame soy milk pot with your favorite ingredients, such as adding rice cakes to your liking or changing the fried tofu into ganmodoki.
- CauliflowerIt is also recommended as an ingredient in this sesame soybean milk pot, and good soup stock comes out in the pot soup.So please prepare and add it.
- Coagulation that occurs when soymilk is heated seems to be more likely to occur in unadjusted soymilk and less likely in adjusted soymilk. If you have a favorite soymilk, please try making it without being particular about unadjusted soymilk.