Use Photo Story 3 for Windows helps you create videos from photos very easily. You can put sound on the slide or even make your own captions for each photo through the use of a computer microphone or a fast, convenient headphone headset. With software Photo Story 3 for Windows Most of the most popular image formats such as jpg, pdg, eps … audio formats such as: wma, mp3, wav … are supported, so to using Photo Story 3 for Windows For users, this is the most suitable choice.
Computer using Photo Story 3 helps you quickly create professional photo slides
How to use Photo Story 3 for Windows
Step 1: After you Install Photo Story 3 for Windows is successful, please launch this software. If it’s the first creation, choose Begin a new story -> then press select next
Step 2: You click to select Inport Pictures… as shown below.
Display Brouwser file appear -> you find and select the photo you want to add to create a slide and click OK to add images you want to create slides into
Step 3: You’ll see the added photo, where you can change the order of the photo by dragging and holding it left or right. Or you use the arrow buttons to change the order of the images.
– Knot X is you use to delete pictures that you add but don’t want to use.
– If you want to remove the black border on the slide, click on Remove black border…
Finally, click next to continue.
Step 4: If you leave black border -> the software will display a message asking you if you want to continue without removing the black border or not. Suppose you leave the black border and press Yes to continue as shown below:
Step 5: Display Add a title to your pictures appears, here you can optionally add text to each image:
– You click AA to adjust the font size, font, font color … and the buttons on the side help you adjust the position of the text you add.
– You can also change the effects for photos like: Black and White (black and white), Colored Pencil (color pencil) …
After you choose OK -> press select next to continue
Step 6: At this point, you will perform voice overs recording for each photo if you want.
– No. 1 – Record Narration: Start recording
– No. 2 – Stop Recording : Used to stop recording
– Number 3 – Delete Narration: Delete the newly created recording
– 4 – Configure Microphone: Set mic, volume for recording
– 5 – Notes: Take notes for the newly created recording
– Number 6 – Preview: Used to preview the recording
Then you click select next to continue.
Step 7: Alternatively, in the step above -> you can also click Customize Motion… to continue with the other settings. You will see there are 2 options: Motion and Duration and Transition.
– Section Motion and Duration: Helps you to set the time to appear images. Default mode will be 5 seconds, however you can change this time by ticking the box Number of seconds to display the picture -> then, enter the time (in seconds) into it.
– Section Transiton : Helps you to set the appearance of your images. You will see a wide variety of appearance for your photos. You can also leave the default start time for all photos or you will customize the time by clicking on Number of seconds to display the transition -> and also choose the time (in seconds).
Finally, click Save to save the settings you just made.
Step 8: The next interface appears, here you can add music to this photo Slide. You can select available music by clicking Select Music Or create your own music by clicking Creat Music.
If you want to preview -> click on Preview. Then, press continue next to go to the next execution step
Step 9: Display Save your story appears, this is already the last step. This step, you just save the steps you just did above to record it into a file.
– Section Activities : Allows you to choose such as save your story for playback on your computer video file or you can choose to send the story in an email message to your friends …
– Section File Name: Allows you to name and choose a location to save your photo slide
– Section Quality Settings: This is the section that allows you to customize the quality for photo slide video
Selection is complete, you press next to begin Building Your Story.
Step 10: The process of saving video slides will be completed with the interface as shown below. You should choose Save Project … to save the entire process so that when reopening, editing if needed later -> Finally, click select Exit to finish the process you created above Photo Story 3.
The above is complete instructions for using Photo Story 3 for Windows so you can quickly create slides yourself from images. In addition, you can also Simple online photo SlideShow creation on Youtobe or use a specialized software to create photo slides – for example create photo slide show with Slideshow Movie Creator and many other software.