Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Last updated: 01/09/2020
We have already spoken to you on IT Tips & Help video converter software Wondershare UniConverter on the occasion of our article on converting video to mp4 format. Wondershare UniConverter is one of the most popular video converters in Europe and its new update (version 12.03) which has just been released brings its share of novelties. In this article, we will therefore present you this converter, its main features, its new features and show you how to convert, compress, download, edit, burn, transfer videos or audios in 1000 formats and more including mp4 and mp3 formats.
And besides, Wondershare Uniconverter gives good opportunity to customers who need it with the start of the 2020 school year and a reduction of up to -30% !
Introducing Wondershare UniConverter
Wondershare UniConverter is a very complete software available for Windows (Windows 10, Windows 8 etc.) and macOS. It can easily convert videos but not only. Here are the main features of this video software:
- Video conversion : the software is able to quickly convert any video format to more than 1000 formats (including the mp4, mpeg, avi, mov, flv etc.), all in an ergonomic interface that is easy to use.
- Video montage : Wondershare UniConverter has an intuitive interface which makes it a powerful video editor to enhance, cut, crop, add subtitles or watermark, apply effects to enhance your videos.
- Download videos : this video software allows you to download your favorite videos (even in HD or 4K) with one click from more than 10,000 sites including YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion and many others. It records your videos in a format compatible with all devices (smartphone, TV, computer etc.)
- DVD burning : possibility to edit and create DVD easily by burning your videos on DVD or Blu-Ray thanks to its powerful tools.
- Toolbox : Wondershare UniConverter has an all-in-one toolkit. It thus has features of lossless video compression, image conversion, screen recording, animated GIF creation, DVD conversions etc.
Wondershare UniConverter 12 update
As said previously, Wondershare UniConverter has just been updated to version 12 which brings a lot of new features, especially in terms of the software interface and its features.
Upgrading Wondershare UniConverter Interface
The interface of the video software has been simplified and you can now find all the features of the software on the left in a menu of the interface which allows you to navigate more easily and to access more quickly the different actions offered by the software:
The editing functionality is now separate from that of converting video and is much more easily accessible to users via the menu entry. Video Editor. Then all you have to do is select the action to use: crop a video, add a watermark to your video, trim your video, add an effect to your montage, add a subtitle or an audio track.
New Features in Wondershare UniConverter 12
A new video converter module
- Support 4K, 8K format video converting and playing, smoother, better software compatibility and performance;
- Added some popular device models, such as iPhone 11, iPhone 11 PRO, Huawei, Honor series;
A new compression module
- Added watermark for compression (free version);
- No limitation on the size of compressed files;
- Batch compression in the free version.
- Addition of a video recording functionality and configuration of the generated recording files;
- Added audio recording function and support for simultaneous recording of microphone and operating system sounds;
- Recording shortcuts with recording pause and resume.
Increased processing speed and fixed bugs
- Lossless conversion speed increased by 30%;
- Success rate of downloads increased by 10%;
- DVD burning success rate increased by 10%.
How to Convert Videos Quickly and Easily to Any Format
Wondershare UniConverter has extensive help that will allow you to guide you through the operations you want to perform on your videos: Wondershare Uniconverter Resource Center. I take this opportunity to show you step by step as promised at the convert MP4 video file to MKV.
- Download, install and launch the Wondershare UniConverter software;
- Select your file by clicking Add from the software interface and then browsing your computer to find the MP4 file to convert. You can also select it by dragging and dropping from the software interface.
- Once you have added the MP4 file, select MKVin the section Video to the right of the interface. Finally, click on the icon Turn into to start the conversion process.
The new version of Wondershare Uniconverter will be available soon and is expected to go live along with the great promotions put in place for back to school 2020. Don’t miss this 30% reduction to obtain a complete, intuitive, ergonomic and very powerful video software!
Article produced in partnership with Wondershare