Cooking time: 20 minutes or less
Fried chicken with addictive taste using burdock. There is no doubt that it will become a popular dish that will disappear in a blink of an eye as a side dish or snack!
Please try it because it will be delicious as much as it is seasoned.
- Keywords for this recipe
- Cooking that makes children happy (top questionnaire)
- Sake knob
- Fried food
- Vegan (no animal material used)
How to make fried burdock
Preparation of fried chicken from burdock
For burdock, first wash off the soil and then lightly scrape the skin with the back of a kitchen knife (→ See “Summary of burdock preparation” for details, so please refer to that as well).
continue,Cut the burdock into 4 to 5 cm lengths, and then cut it vertically into 2 to 3 equal parts to make a thick strip.Cut into.
* If you can season it immediately after cutting it, you do not need to expose it to water.
Put the cut burdock in a bowl, add all the seasonings of A and mix.
A little garlic and soy sauce flavor lead to good fried chicken flavorSo, please try deep-fried food instead of deep-fried food.
Mix the top and bottom with chopsticks occasionally and let the taste blend in for about 5 minutes.
After 5 minutes, set aside the seasoned sauce in a container and leave the bowl with only drained burdock root.
Add about 2 tablespoons of potato starch to it and mix the whole.
* The seasoned sauce is used a little for finishing, so you can save a small amount.
Burdock fried chicken recipe / finishing
Heat the frying oil to 180 ° C (about 2 cm in a pan or small frying pan is enough).
Add the burdock while loosening it lightly. Some oils stick together, so it’s a good idea to loosen them lightly with chopsticks.
After putting the burdockFry time is 3-4 minutesIs a guide.
When the surface of the burdock is browned, remove it while draining the oil.
After removing from the oil, add the final seasoning. Sprinkle the seasoned sauce on the whole with a brush or spoon, and sprinkle the pepper on the whole.
The final seasoning makes the fried burdock addictive.I think.
Let’s serve it in a bowl! Hot is recommended if possible, but the richness of the oil and the flavor of soy sauce and garlic will keep it delicious even if it is cooled a little.
- It is also delicious to sprinkle with roasted sesame seeds or gang peppers if you like.
- I like the amount of fried food, but it is recommended that the burdock leaves a little moist, rather than being fried too much.
- I don’t want to use the sauce after pickling at the end! In that case, it is a good idea to mix A in a separate plate when seasoning the burdock and set aside a little.
- The seasoned sauce is used for a little finishing, but the rest is good for stir-fry (because the garlic is savory).