Do you want to revive the cult titles for a while before Online Games invaded the market today or simply you want to entertain on your modestly configured computer models? Below will be the top 5 offline games that used to be very attractive and still have very attractive gameplay without requiring too high hardware configuration.
1. Plants vs Zombies
Plants vs Zombies was broadcast by Popcap on May 5, 2009 and quickly became a game that attracted the most players at that time.
The gameplay is very simple but has a tactical nature. You play the role of the owner of a house attacked by continuous waves of zombies. Your task is to plant trees with different features to combine to repel zombies.
This game has released the second version with the full name of Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 but requires a higher configuration relative to 15 GB of storage.
Minimal configuration Zombies Garden Warfare 2:
- Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit / Windows 8.1 64-bit / Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU: 3.20 GHz Intel i5 650 / 2.5 GHz AMD Phenom X4 9850
- RAM memory: 4GB with Windows 7 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10
- Empty memory: 20 GB
2. Red Alert II
Launched in 2000, this game is located in the extremely attractive real-time strategy game series of EA Los Angeles. This is also a game associated with childhood of many generations of 8x 9x.
The game is set in many real locations, including the World Trade Center, Eiffel Tower and Paris Arc de Triomphe. As with the first part, Red Alert 2 takes players to choose one of the Soviet and Allied factions.
Although it has been released for a long time, it is always considered one of the best strategy games of the era.
Minimum configuration of the machine to play Red Alert II:
- Operating system: Windows 95/98/2000 / NT / XP / 7/8 / 8.1
- Processor: Pentium II 266 MHz
- RAM: 64 MB
- The least empty installation drive: 350 MB
Yugioh is a game that takes the same name as the popular Japanese manga. You will play the role of YuGi in the game to play against other opponents in turn.
This can be considered the first card strategy game on the computer line. We now have a very famous Heart Stone, but to talk about the classics for a while, Yugioh is the name people remember.
Minimum configuration of the machine to play Yugioh:
- CPU: 1.2 MHz Pentium II (or equivalent)
- RAM: RAM 512 MB
- GPU: DirectX compatible graphics card 8.1
- DX: DirectX 8.1 or higher (DirectX 9.0.0 comes on disk)
- Operating system: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
- Capacity: 300 MB free hard drive capacity
4. Diablo II
In addition to your first part, participating in the game you will be selected into 7 character classes: Barbarian, Amazon, Druid, Assassin, Necromancer, Paladin, Sorceress. Each character class has a variety of different skills and corresponding equipment.
The game has a very engaging storyline and is distributed in many different chapters. The final stage will be to fight the dark lord and then you will officially "break the island" of this game.
Minimum configuration of machines for playing Diablo II:
- Operating system: Windows Xp / Vista / 7
- RAM memory: 128 MB
- Empty memory: 2GB
- Graphics: 128 MB, DirectX ™ compatible video card supports resolution of 640 x 480 (800 x 600 for expansion).
5. Half Life 1.3
Half Life 1.3 is one of the best RPGs of all time. Developed by Valve Corporation and published by Sierra Entertainment.
Unlike other shooting games that focus on the special action element of shooting each other, Half Life 1.3 also has puzzle sections along with climbing and interacting with the surroundings.
Minimum configuration for playing Half Life 1.3:
- Operating system: Windows 95 or higher.
- Processor: 133Mhz Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 24MB minimum (32MB recommended).
- Screen: SVGA, 16 bit color.
- Sound: Card compatible with Windows.
Above is the Top 5 classic offline games before the game market gradually follows the online multiplayer games. Finding and installing these titles is not difficult and the configuration required is not too difficult for the majority of computers today.
In addition to the top 5 offline games, there are many other popular games like Alien Shooter that I will probably sum up in a later part.