See the Tinhte brothers use IOS and share too great tips, I am also spending so also write a post to share a few tips I experience.
first. See the battery percentage of Galaxy Buds: Before I wrote a post how to check the battery percentage and update the firmware for Galaxy Buds when not using android smartphone, then some of you do not agree to check the battery percentage on the iPhone always. Just add widget Batteries, connect Galaxy Buds to see show battery percentage, thanks for sharing
2. Quickly call the dialed number: press 2 times call button in app phone okay
3. Increase the quality of recordings: I use iPhone Xr to record and record lun, in general, iPhone recording is quite oke, but if you want to increase the recording quality, you can go to Setting, Voice Memos, Audio Quality, choose Lossless
4. See the shared photo in the conversation: If you text and share photos with iMessages, want to review all shared photos, click the recipient icon, select info, swipe down to see all photos. See this familiar?, Similar on Facebook messenger
5. Turn off group conversation notifications: you are added in the chat group iMessages, but when each member of the group texted, they will notify all the remaining members, sometimes when notifications jump continuously, if you do not want to receive notifications, scan the segment conversation, select Hide Alerts
6. Quick share screenshots: When the power button is pressed + the volume up will take a screenshot, and when the screenshots roll back to the left corner, we can hold down the thumbnail to display the sharing menu.
7. Draw pictures in mail: in the text editor box in the mail, press and hold 2s to show pop up, press the right arrow button to pop up 2 times, see the option Insert Drawing, now draw
8. Refresh quickly the list of wifi networks: use iPhone, or encounter a situation of wireless wifi in the settings, do not see the wifi network to find, this time to refresh the network list, you must go back to the settings, complete the wifi entry. I just discovered a more divine way Swipe the back action and release it, refresh the wifi list
You have any strange tips, share it