table of contents
- Stir-fried minced meat sprouts
- Bean sprouts and egg mousse low style
- Bean sprouts champuru
- Bean sprouts chijimi
- Bean sprouts bon bon chicken (bang bungee)
I think there are many people who can’t go out because of the corona virus and just buy online shopping or their favorite ingredients. So this time, I will introduce a recipe for bean sprouts with outstanding cost performance. Don’t be fooled by bean sprouts. Depending on how you put the fire and the ingredients you combine, it will be the best dish.
Stir-fried minced meat sprouts
[Materials for 2 people]
Minced pork … 200g, all-purpose onion … 8 pieces, chopped garlic … 1 piece, bean sprouts … 1 large bag (about 250g), seasoning
(Potato starch, soy sauce … 1 tablespoon each, salt … 1/2 teaspoon, water … 1 and 1/4 cup), salad oil
[How to make]
1. Cut all-purpose onions into 5 cm lengths.
2. Put 1/2 tablespoon of oil and garlic in a frying pan and fry on medium heat. When the aroma comes out, add minced meat. Fry while loosening, add bean sprouts when the color of the meat changes, and fry quickly over high heat.
3. Add all-purpose onion and seasoning, and entangle until thickened.
(311kcal for 1 person, 2.9g salt)
The point is to fry the bean sprouts over high heat. Do not overcook as it will spoil the crispy texture.