HoneyWorks recently announced that the virtual idol duo LIPxLIP is preparing to launch a movie anime. Accordingly, the movie will be titled Kono Sekai no Tanoshimikata ~ Secret Story Film ~ (How to Enjoy This World: Secret Story Film). The project’s first teaser and visuals have also been announced.
The Kono Sekai no Tanoshimikata ~ Secret Story Film ~ film project marks the 10th anniversary of HoneyWorks. This movie will focus on the meeting of two LIPxLIP members Yujiro (played by Kouki Uchiyama) and Aizo (played by Nobunaga Shimazaki) as well as the origin of the group.
- Directors: Fumie Muroi (Aquarian Age the Movie, Black Lagoon)
- Studio: CLAP (Pompo: The Cinéphile)
- Script: Yoshimi Narita (Pretty Cure, Our love has always been 10 centimeters apart.)
- Character design: Miwa Oshima (Baka and Test – Summon the Beasts, The Helpful Fox Senko-san)
- Compose: Moe Hyūga (If My Favorite Pop Idol Made it to the Budokan, I Would Die, O Maidens in Your Savage Season)
- Color design: Hikari Komiya
- Art Directing, Art Setting: Takafumi Nishima
- Director: Mitsuhiro Sato
- Montage: Kashiko Kimura
- Sound director: Yukio Nagasaki
- Manufacturing process: Ryoichiro Matsuo
- Production manager: Muneyuki Kii
- Production planning: Shunsuke Saito
- Producer: Daiki Koide
- Distribution unit: Toei
The idol group LIPxLIP was established in 2016. They are the artists who performed the song “Romeo” for the movie anime title “Zutto Mae Kara Suki Deshita: Kokuhaku Jikkō Iinkai” (I’ve Always Liked You), released on April 2016 in Japan. This is also the first film in the HoneyWorks “Confess Your Love Committee: Romance Series” project. LIPxLIP also participates in several songs in “Our love has always been 10 centimeters apart” and TV anime “I’m glad I could keep running”.
Follow TinAnime on Instagram