Currently, Apple agrees to provide free unlock for victims of the remote iCloud lock website. IPhone users who have been locked to iCloud remotely by iCloud Relocker tool can actively contact Apple to get iCloud unlock completely free. There are two ways to contact Apple:
- Call the Apple Vietnamese call center at 18001127 between 9am and 6pm, from Monday to Friday.
- Send a message to Apple through its website by visiting the link below, then selecting Apple ID -> choose iCloud, FaceTime -> Messages.
- Apple provides free support to users of portable iPhone devices that are victims of the iCloud Relocker tool.
- Apple will refuse to unlock the device in cases where the device is locked by personal emails and users do not have clear evidence of ownership of the device.
Warning: A website appears to help bad guys lock iCloud remotely and turn your iPhone into a brick
Recently, information about a website that allows to remotely lock iCloud of iPhone was shared by some technology groups in Vietnam. This tool, called iCloud Relocker, allows bad guys to turn any iPhone into a paperweight if the owner is vulnerable.
- iPhone lock in Vietnam was suddenly launched internationally for free by the US carrier ‘release’
- Serious vulnerability discovered to allow jailbreak iPhone 4s to iPhone X permanently, Apple can not patch?
Here are the conditions for bad guys to lock anyone’s iCloud. Users need to know to protect their devices.
- The fraudster obtains the IMEI or serial number of the iPhone when the user discloses the IMEI number during the sale of the phone or uses the unreliable iPhone IMEI checking sites.
- Find My iPhone feature, Apple’s iPhone search is turned off when the user is not signed in to iCloud, (Find My iPhone will be activated by default when the user signs into iCloud).
When both of the above conditions are in place, the IMEI / serial number of an iPhone with the Find My iPhone feature is off, the user only needs to enter the website mentioned above. The iPhone will be locked iCloud after only a few seconds.
Victims can still use the iCloud locked iPhone normally. However, if the iPhone is reset to the factory state, the victim will receive a notification asking you to enter your iCloud account and password. Users cannot enter it correctly because they do not know, since it cannot activate the iPhone. Meanwhile, their iPhone turned into “bricks” no less no less.
A person in the phone unlocking business said that if iCloud on a user’s device is locked with an account of the form “s*****@e*****.com” or “k ***** @s *****. net “, they are most likely victims of the website.
To avoid locking iCloud, users need to note the following:
- Stay away from reputable iPhone IMEI test pages.
- Do not publish your IMEI / serial number online for any reason.
- Always sign in iCloud to ensure Find My iPhone is always on.