The[Car owner has something to say]event held on Webike’s online social platform is in full swing! This time, “Fakkaさん” will share his riding story with GTV300ie SuperSport!
Through the analysis and evaluation of the car owner on the car-GTV300ie SuperSport, let riders understand the advantages or disadvantages of GTV300ie SuperSport from multiple angles.
Basic vehicle information
|Car model||GTV300ie SuperSport|
|Current mileage||About 56,500km|
|Fuel consumption||About 20 km/L|
|Motorcycle status||In possession|
|The most suitable use||Both short-distance transportation and long-distance travel are available|
|Recommended to such knights||I don’t like riding the same bike as others|
|Features||European wind speed up to the car model|
Purchasing motivation, purpose, comparison of car models
Because in Japan, 300cc requires annual car inspections, I decided to buy a car with a low cost of ownership as a scooter for commuting and daily shopping.
Compared with other speed-up cars of the same class, its body is relatively small and easy to handle. In addition, the Japanese agents have done a good job in after-sales service, so it is not difficult to maintain and obtain parts.
1. It is equipped with a 278cc single-cylinder engine, so it can provide plenty of torque at low speeds. It is quite practical in urban riding situations where you need to quickly get out of the car array.
2. It can cruise long distances at a speed of 100km/h (it may be very difficult if the speed exceeds this speed, including fuel consumption and body stability).
3. The frame is not covered by the plastic shell like the Japanese brand 250 or 400cc models, but a real one-piece iron frame, so the texture is great (scratches or reversing are very troublesome).
4. I don’t like the headlights of recent cars that have a Gundam-like lighting design, so I love seeing it as a retro monocular head.
5. If you want to modify, there are many parts to choose from.
1. Designated high-octane gasoline, if you use regular gasoline, it will always feel strange to ride.
2. Although the body is smaller than the car in the same class, it is still large, and the projection of the rear mirror is very large, sometimes it is easy to hit.
3. The fuel consumption is not very good, if you are not careful, it may be less than 25km/L.
4. When the speed reaches 120 kilometers per hour, the stability of the vehicle body will be poor.
5. Compared with the gear-shifting car, there is almost no cycling fun (but the convenience is nothing).
6. It may be the problem with my station, that is, it is not very stable to put down the side station.
7. In contrast, the GTS250 has a higher speed, and will watch it slowly move away when riding on the highway (but the GTS300 has a better sense of acceleration at low speeds).
8. The spark plug is difficult to replace.
9. The storage box under the cushion cannot fit a full-face helmet, and because the engine is underneath, the temperature is obviously higher.
10 When the tire pressure is insufficient, the front wheel will swing (it will be more serious when the luggage is loaded in the rear luggage).
Advice for future buyers
When you are looking for a 300cc speed-reachable car with compact body and stable high-speed riding, you may not have many choices. Among them, Vespa is a good option. Although the price of the new car is a bit high, if There are reliable repair shops nearby, so it is definitely worth a try. This is the crystallization of Italian craftsmanship.
Related news pages
Vespa 2021-style “Sei Giorni Edition II” is released in limited edition
Piaggio Group Japan recently announced that it will launch Sei Giorni Editio… continue reading
VESPA 75th Anniversary Edition!With a unique retro spare tire package
To celebrate the 75th anniversary of VESPA, the world-famous Vespa has launched a new limited edition color scheme!This time… continue reading
Have a picnic in spring! Vespa “Primavera Pic Nic” is released in limited edition
Vespa is world-renowned for its design and texture, among which the Primavera model has continued since its birth in 1968… continue reading
[The owner has something to say]This is a classic! Vespa「125 ET3」
The[Car owner has something to say]event held on Webike’s online social platform is in full swing!This time it is divided by “hoihoi”… continue reading
[Webike Online Motorcycle Show]Vespa
Vespa was born in Italy in 1946. The brand name means “wasp” in Italian, and it is Italian…continue reading
Source “Webike magazine”
“Webike Taiwan” editorial department compiled