The[Car owner has something to say]event held on Webike’s online social platform is in full swing! This time, “Dick” will share his riding story with 400X!
Through the analysis and evaluation of the car owner on the car-400X, let riders understand the advantages or disadvantages of the 400X from multiple angles.
Basic vehicle information
|Current mileage||About 2,804 km|
|Fuel consumption||About 30 km/L|
|Motorcycle status||In possession|
|Most suitable use||High speed cruise ride|
|Recommended to such knights||Adventurous beginner|
|Features||Very good fuel consumption|
Purchasing motivation, purpose, comparison of car models
I once owned a motorcycle, but it had no other purpose besides traveling, and because no matter what kind of motorcycle I bought, I only intend to use it for traveling, so I chose 400X because I think it is the best suitable.
1. The appearance, loadability and grounding of both feet are great.
2. The big goggles are very useful when riding at high speed on the highway.
3. The fuel consumption performance is unexpectedly good.
3. Although it has been owned for four years, there are no other problems except consumables that need to be repaired.
Generally speaking, there are no shortcomings. What I am most concerned about is that the damping characteristics of the tires and front and rear suspension are not very good.
Advice for future buyers
1. This is a car model launched by HONDA, and the parallel twin-cylinder engine is also based on the same basis as CBR400R, so there is no need to worry about maintenance or vehicle yield issues.
2. Although the power performance is not as good as other public upgrade adventure cars, the just right power and body size are quite suitable for beginners who want to try adventure cars.
Future modification plan
I really want to change the front and rear suspension and tires, but because I don’t ride for a long time, so… let’s talk about it!
Related news pages
HONDA’s 2020-style “CBR400R/400X” new color debut
HONDA announced a few days ago that it will add a white coating to the 400X equipped with a parallel twin-cylinder engine. As for the progress of last year (2019)… continue reading
[Test Ride Report]Light Adventure Ranger HONDA “400X”
It uses the same frame as the sports car model CBR400R and the street car model CB400F equipped with a full fairing, and in 2013… continue reading
[Maruyama Hiroshi Column]Cross-Border Fighting “400X/CBR400R” (Part 1)
Although it is the same brother model as CBR400R, the new 400X has a 19-inch front wheel and also adjusted the suspension setting… continue reading
Source “Webike magazine”
“Webike Taiwan” editorial department compiled