The[Car owner has something to say]event held on Webike’s online social platform is in full swing! This time, “hirobouさん” will share his riding story with TE250!
Through the owner’s analysis and evaluation of the car-TE250, let riders understand the advantages or disadvantages of TE250 from multiple angles.
Basic vehicle information
|Current mileage||About 1,308.4 km|
|Fuel consumption||About 17 km/L|
|Motorcycle status||In possession|
|The most suitable use||Enduro/cross country|
|Recommended to such knights||For those who want to seriously enjoy the game|
|Features||Strong off-road ability|
Purchasing motivation, purpose, comparison of car models
I want to find an off-road vehicle with a two-stroke engine (preferably a new car). It just so happens that TE250 is a two-stroke car that is resurrected through an injection system, so I bought it instead of CRM250R.
1. It has an overwhelming power output and can be easily manipulated.
2. A two-stroke model equipped with the latest fuel injection technology.
3. Compared with KTM’s non-linkage rear suspension system, I prefer multi-link suspension.
1. Even though the vehicle height has been lowered, the grounding performance of both feet is still not good.
2. The price of the car itself is very expensive compared to Japanese brand products.
3. The front disc brakes equipped with the original factory are not floating, so there will be harsh noises when braking, but there is no problem in function.
Advice for future buyers
1. Compared with KTM 250EXC-TPI, the rear suspension system is multi-link and relatively soft. Because it is a resin rear subframe, it is light in weight and has a larger air filter capacity and power. I think This is better than KTM’s SIX DAYS.
2. However, the gearbox still has the old problem of oil leakage. I think this is a structural defect, so it is best to check it carefully before buying.
Related news pages
Husqvarna 2021 style “Svartpilen/Vitpilen/Supermoto” is on sale in Japan!
Husqvarna Motorcycles JAPAN recently announced that it will launch “Svartpilen 125”, “Sv… continue reading
Featherweight black arrow strikes! Husqvarna “SVARTPILEN 125” debut
The Swedish brand Husqvarna announced its new model Svartpilen 12 on its official website on the evening of February 3rd in Taiwan …Continue reading
Priced at 318,000! Husqvarna general agent announced “Svartpilen/Vitpilen 401”
In order to give Taiwan’s lightweight market more diversified and more textured yellow-branded street car products, Anton Trading today announced its official…Continue reading
Husqvarna Factory Racing continues to cooperate with REKLUSE on the track
Husqvarna announced on its official website that they will continue to race with Rockstar Energy Factory…Continue reading
Source “Webike magazine”
“Webike Taiwan” editorial department compiled