The[Car owner has something to say]event held on Webike’s online social platform is in full swing! This time, “kuroku” will share his riding story with CYGNUS X SR!
Through the analysis and evaluation of the car owner on the car-CYGNUS X SR, let riders understand the advantages or disadvantages of CYGNUS X SR from multiple angles.
Basic vehicle information
|Car model||CYGNUS X SR|
|Current mileage||About 22,427 km|
|Fuel consumption||About 30 km/L|
|Motorcycle status||In possession|
|The most suitable use||Commuting|
|Recommended to such knights||There are certain requirements for commuter cars|
Purchasing motivation, purpose, comparison of car models
Because the ADRESS V125 that I used to travel has reached the end of life, and the influence of my friends, I bought it, mainly for commuting, and sometimes I will ride it when I travel.
1. Looks handsome, especially when viewed diagonally from behind.
2. The movement of the suspension system is very smooth, which is unmatched by ADRESS V125.
3. Stable and smooth cornering.
4. The braking effect of the front and rear disc brakes is very good.
5. The headlights are very bright and have a wide range of illumination, possibly because they are related to the H4 bulb.
6. The original tires have good grip when the road is dry. (The tires traveled about 7,000 kilometers, of which 70% was used for travel and 30% was used for commuting.
7. There is a lot of storage space, so you can buy a lot of specialty products when you travel.
8. There are a lot of modified parts, I feel very happy just by imagination.
9. If it is a day trip of about 500 kilometers, it can be easily done.
10. Considering flexible turning ability, driving performance, loadability, etc., it may be a hidden sports wagon.
1. The average fuel consumption during the running-in period is 38km/L, the best fuel consumption after running-in is 49.1km/L, and the minimum fuel consumption is 27.8km/L. Regarding the performance of fuel consumption, it is greatly affected by the traffic volume, especially when driving in urban areas in winter, the performance of fuel consumption is very poor.
2. Be gentle when refueling, otherwise it may burst.
3. If you drive downhill continuously, the braking effect will be weakened, and you will feel soft when you hold the brake lever, and the front suspension will bottom out when you step on the brakes hard.
4. If the speed is too fast when turning, it will grind to the center, so you still can’t get too proud of riding a bike.
5. Because there are a lot of modified parts, I will buy it without knowing it, and spend a lot of money accidentally.
6. Since the original transmission configuration emphasizes acceleration, the extreme speed performance is not very good.
Advice for future buyers
1. Compared with other 125cc motorcycles, the fuel consumption performance is poor, but the riding performance is excellent.
2. Because of the small displacement, the power output does not feel very good, but the downhill speed on the mountain road is quite fast.
3. The storage space is long but not deep. Depending on the shape of the helmet, it may not fit. Therefore, it is best to check at the motorcycle shop before purchasing.
Related news pages
[Special Project]Want to be the focus of passersby? Appreciation of CYGNUS GRYPHUS modification!
With the launch of the latest generation of water-cooled engines for the Sixth Gen Fighter, it also announces the arrival of the era of major facelifts for the Fighter car series,… continue reading
EXUP exhaust system is born! YAMAHA “FZR400R” pioneering a new generation
※The “first time” mentioned in this article refers to the “first…continue reading” of “commercially available motorcycles that can be ridden on general roads”
[The owner has something to say]Adventure star YAMAHA “Tenere 700”
The[Car owner has something to say]event held on Webike’s online social platform is in full swing!This time from “kemushin”… continue reading
Source “Webike magazine”
“Webike Taiwan” editorial department compiled