We may earn a commission if you make a purchase from the links on this page.
Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and Note 20 5G deals on T-Mobile, Verizon and AT&T
AT&T Galaxy Note 20 and Galaxy Note 20 Ultra $700 off deal
At AT&T, you can now get up to $700 in bill credit for either the Note 20 or the Note 20 Ultra. You need an eligible trade-in device and an Unlimited plan to benefit from this hefty discount. Credits start within 3 bills after trade-in is completed and will be applied over 30 months. You will receive catch-up credits once bill credits start.
Verizon Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and Note 20 5G prices and deals
- Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G (6.9”1) starts at $54.16 a month for 24 months on Verizon Device Payment (0% APR; $1,299.99 retail).
- Galaxy Note20 5G (6.7”) starts at $41.66 a month for 24 months on Verizon Device Payment (0% APR; $999.99 retail)
Best Verizon Galaxy Note 20 deals:
- Buy One Get One
- Trade-in and save up to $750 with new line
- Upgrade and save up to $450 with trade-in
- Get $50 Verizon Dollars with the purchase and get up to $100 in credit when you open a Verizon Visa Card
T-Mobile Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and Note 20 5G prices and deals
Here’s how to get T-Mobile’s best deal on the Note 20 series:
- Purchase a new Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G or Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G on a monthly payment plan.
- Purchase a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G of equal or lesser value on a monthly payment plan.
- Receive 24 monthly bill credits totaling $800.
This is the best T-Mobile deal on the Galaxy Note 20 series as of now. The total savings of $800 are almost the value you would pay for the Note 20, which retails at $999.99.
Best Note 20 deals from Samsung, Best Buy, or Amazon
Best Buy Galaxy Note 20 Ultra prices and deals
Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra prices and deals at Amazon
Currently, Amazon can help you save $200 on the Note 20 and the Note 20 Ultra. This is a 15% discount on the Note 20, and a 15% discount on the Note 20 Ultra: definitely not bad! Both offers are for the unlocked variants of the phones.
Samsung’s Note 20 and 20 Ultra deals
- Trade-in and get instant credit of up to $550, or get up to $400 instant credit with a cracked screen trade in.
- Pay 50% of the retail price in 20 easy monthly payments, then return the device in good condition, much better than a lease.
- Currently, for a limited time, you can buy the online-exclusive Galaxy Note 20 in Mystic Red color.
Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra deals at Sam’s Club
Sam’s Club members who would like to peruse discounts and deals with AT&T in club have access to a waived activation fee (a $30 incentive) and up to $250 off a smart phone when they switch to AT&T and purchase the device with a qualifying installment plan. Additionally, savings can go up to $980 with AT&T.
Target Galaxy Note 20 deal
Currently, Target offers a $200 gift card with the purchase of the Note 20:
Walmart Galaxy Note 20 deals