Please take a look at the test shots with Sony Xperia 1. The photos were taken in a variety of lighting conditions and various locations for your reference. Sony Xperia 1 is Sony's latest flagship, which has just been sold for about 23 million VND for a portable product, without a carrier.
The camera is one of the biggest highlights on the Xperia 1. This is the first Sony phone to be equipped with a three-lens camera system at the back.
While the other two cameras include a telephoto lens for 2x optical zoom capability and a lens for ultra-wide shooting angles. The camera's 3 rear cameras all have 12MP resolution, in which:
- 1 2x focal length telephoto lens equivalent to 52mm, f / 2.4 large aperture, 1 / 3.4 "sensor size, large pixel size 1.0µm.
- 1 Wide-angle lens 1x 26mm equivalent focal length, large f / 1.6 aperture, 1 / 2.6 inch sensor size, large pixel size 1.4µm
- 1 Super wide-angle lens with 16mm equivalent focal length with 135º viewing angle, f / 2.4 aperture, 1 / 3.4 "sensor size, large pixel size 1.0µm.
- In particular, two 26mm wide lenses and 52mm lenses are integrated with SteadyShot anti-shake technology (OIS + EIS) as well as using the BIONZ X algorithm with Dual Pixel focusing technology that enables fast and accurate focusing to help capture Good subjects move in low light conditions.
- This is also the first smartphone equipped with Eye AF technology – focusing automatically according to the eye.
- Its selfie camera has 8MP resolution, 24mm wide angle (wide), f / 2.0 aperture and 84º, 1/4 "wide angle, 1.12µm large pixel size.
- It can record 4K HDR videos with an aspect ratio of 21: 9.
Sony Xperia 1 also has a Cinema Pro app developed by CineAlta, which allows you to record videos at 21: 9 ratio and have more professional video recording options such as speed changes, color profiles, lenses …
In terms of design and handling, use:
- Overall, the Sony Xperia 1 still owns the traditional design and is somewhat similar to the Xperia XZ3 with a sleek, compact design, but due to the 21: 9 screen ratio, it still seems a bit difficult to manipulate. and familiarize yourself with how to display when taking photos.
- The function keys as well as the hard shutter button are still held but it seems a bit sensitive, so it is easy to switch to shooting BURST continuously when shooting with hard buttons.
- The screen is big, longer and the color is better for the photographic feeling to be shimmering.
About design Menu capture:
About the Camera interface, Sony Xperia 1 has many tools to help take photos easily, more convenient for those who are not interested in tweaking much or it still has Manual mode to help further interfere with speed, ISO or white balance in the image. There is a slight inconvenience: if you want to shoot HDR, you have to click on Manual mode to choose it.
Sony Xperia 1 is the first smartphone to be equipped with Eye AF technology – focusing automatically according to eye gaze similar to Sony's Alpha cameras for the ability to accurately focus on the subject's eyes. Easy and accurate way. In addition, Sony Xperia 1 still has tracking mode according to the subject very accurately.
Here, please take a look at some of the test shots to see the new camera upgrades on this new Sony Xperia 1, because the time to hold the camera is not much, we cannot test all other lighting conditions. Each other can, if you want to visit another lesson, we will test more carefully:
All the images below are unedited, taken directly from Sony Xperia 1, then used Photoshop resize to be small enough to post on the forum.
Try the different rendering capabilities of 3 lenses on Sony Xperia 1:
Ultra wide angle camera with 16mm equivalent focal length with 135º viewing angle, 0.6x zoom
Wide angle main camera 1x equivalent 26mm focal length, wide aperture f / 1.6, zoom 1x. The left picture is not HDR and the right picture has HDR turned on.
Telephoto focus camera is equivalent to 52mm, large aperture f / 2.4, zoom 2x
Try the ability to catch fast definition, catch focus according to EyeAF eyes and follow the subject:
Most of the pictures I have taken up and taken, there are pictures below, just hook up, choose the subject to track and poke along the subject only.
Test distortion ability of 16mm wide-angle lens:
Try color reproduction, showing details when taking close-ups, bokeh for photos taken with natural bokeh effects:
1x and 2x lenses on Xperia 1 can produce fine detail, font removal, and beautiful bokeh, it is not necessary to switch to fake bokeh mode because really the font removal mode is hardly useful, still using the old-style shooting mode after the old-style focus mode, but the shot finished without processing the fonts well, not using a separate camera to measure the distance. The way to focus when capturing the emulation mode removes the font too far, so it's difficult for the composition to get close to something.
Try the mode to remove fonts:
Try comparing the mode of simulating font removal and close-up shooting with a 52mm telephoto lens:
The picture on the left is the emulator emulator mode, the left shot with a 52mm telephoto lens
Try HDR mode: HDR image quality is quite good, the default HDR mode on Xperia 1 is hidden in the Manual menu, so it is a bit difficult if you like HDR photos. Note that HDR mode only runs on the main camera 1x, the remaining two cameras do not see the HDR adjustment, although there are some cases where shooting from super-wide lenses feels like HDR has been processed.
The picture on the left does not HDR, on the right there is HDR.
Try shooting in bright, daylight conditions:
Try shooting in low light conditions:
Try shooting in the backlight:
Other photos taken by Sony Xperia 1:
Some quick comments:
- The camera response is slow, very slow, the camera does not track or focus when shooting at wide angle, converting wide and telephoto lenses through superwide very slowly and vice versa.
- Touch is not sensitive, especially when taking photos.
- Colors show quite
- Focus is very fast and accurate in almost all lighting situations.
- Lens quality is not very good, especially in cases with ultra wide-angle lenses.
- The ability to handle noise is good when in low light, night conditions, but when in low light conditions, the machine slows down, including reducing the speed of shooting to make images more susceptible to vibration and blur.
- Good HDR shooting capability
- Super wide-angle lens for high visual effects, but the quality is not commensurate with the price of a flagship, the lens is heavily purple when shooting back light and has an optical error, not sharp on the border details. photos and almost every case, even when switching to normal super wide angle shooting mode, do not distort images.
- Font deletion mode is almost not useful, still using the old-style rear-facing shooting mechanism but the finished image does not handle the font removal, the focusing distance is too far. The wide-angle lens is also close enough to erase beautiful fonts without using the font removal mode.
- The device is very hot, although it only takes normal tasks, when it is hot, it will lock functions such as face detection, self-recognition, tracking by subject, distortion wide angle.
Thank you for watching.