PDF Reader for Windows 7 is a free tool to help users open and read PDF documents on Windows 7 quickly. However, in the process of using, many people encounter problems with the icons that make processing PDF documents somewhat slower than other software.
The good news is that PDF Reader for Windows 7 software development also supports the addition of keyboard shortcuts for easier user manipulation. You can learn this set of keyboard shortcuts to enhance your experience with PDF Reader for Windows 7 software.
Summary of keyboard shortcuts on PDF Reader for Windows 7
Download and install PDF Reader for Windows 7 here: Download PDF Reader for Windows 7
* Group of commands related to the document:
– Ctrl + O: Open the PDf file you want to read and convert
– Ctrl + S: Save the PDF file you want to convert in another format.
– Ctrl + W: Close the PDF file.
– Ctrl + P: Print the PDF file you want to convert.
– Ctrl + I: Properties of the document
– Ctrl + Q: Exit PDF Reader for Windows 7.
* Group of commands related to document viewing:
– F11: View in full screen.
– Insert: record.
– Delete (Del): Zoom out.
– Ctrl + T: Zoom to the page.
– F1: View with real size.
– F2: View with properly aligned page
– F3: View with the page aligned.
– F4: Rotate the document clockwise
– F5: Rotate the document counter-clockwise
* Group of commands related to the document page:
– F6: Quickly jump to the beginning of the document
– F7: Quickly jump to the end of the document
– Backspace: Backspace
– Space: Forward page
– Ctrl + G: Move to page number …
* Group of commands related to support tools:
– F10: View as a show (Slide show).
Note that all of the above functions are available on the software tool. But to quickly turn on these features, you should use the key combination introduced above by ElectrodealPro.
PDF Reader for Windows 7 is a free tool that helps users to open and read PDF documents on Windows 7 quickly. Unlike many other software that support reading PDF files such as Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader, Nitro PDF Reader, …, the software supports rotate, zoom in / out, move text, transition between pages of documents, Search documents, print documents, open multiple PDF documents at the same time. Currently, almost Vietnamese users are use Foxit Reader to read PDF files, PDF documents. This software has an eye-catching interface and many interesting features. However, if you do not want to use the software but simply want to be able to read PDF online or edit online, you can use many online tools such as PDFOnline Reader to read everywhere if you have a connection. Internet.
Hope the useful shortcuts above will help readers use the software better.