Buzzing, echoing, noisy noise … in cars are making you tired, frustrated and uncomfortable? Don’t worry, the following car noise reduction solutions are available.
Most popular cars to optimize the price, manufacturers often do not pay attention to the issue of sound insulation and noise protection for vehicles. This is why cars under 600 million are usually quite noisy. Noise is a small problem but not really small. Spending a lot of money to buy a car, anyone wants to get the best experience. So how to prevent car noise?
There are many causes of noise in cars:
Objective reasons: Road conditions, weather.
Subjective causes (derived from vehicles):
- The noise agents from the vehicle itself such as doors, floors, capo, luggage compartment …
- Vehicles with a thin-shell design resonate with the sound of the car, emitting vibrations and a timid sound when operating or opening or closing the door.
- The natural sounds of mechanics, or two metal plates rubbing against each other or the sound of wind hitting cars.
- When the vibrations of the engine and the oscillation of the details on the vehicle at the same time operating will be able to emit a buzzing in the cabin.
- The point of separating the car from the outside such as air vents or partitions is not sure making noise from the engine or from the outside.
Read more: T5D floor underlay
Many low-quality tires often make noise. Some types make a loud noise when running on bumpy roads. According to experts, each different type of tire flower will have the ability to create different noise. To find the right type of tire, you should check the parameters of the right tire for the car as well as listen to advice from the supplier or learn experience from those who are proficient in this field. Also pay attention to wheel pressure. In extreme hot weather, tires tend to stretch and stretch, so it is easier to make a sound and will make the car noisy. If it is an old car, adjust the wheels and use appropriate noise-proof tires.
Solving noise from powertrain
Noise may also be emitted from the drive system. According to many experienced workers, rubber tripod has the ability to reduce vibration, causing noise from the engine. How to handle this case is to use rubber to wrap between the exposed part of the suspension and the body.
In addition to the causes of noise from the parts and engines of the car, the resolution of noise caused by outside impacts is more common. The most used solution is soundproofing. Every part of the vehicle such as the car door, body, and partitions must be equipped with separate noise protection solutions.
The car door is a fixed part, so the noise if it gets into the car will mainly through this car door. To prevent noise for the car door, the operation is quite simple, you need to remove the panel at the door until only the corrugated section is left. Then proceed to wipe off dirt, grease and fix the connecting rods by covering them with tape. Complete the task by covering the inside of the door with a special paint and attaching a thick layer of specialized foam to keep the door steady.
Partitions are the places that make the most noise get into the car. Some vehicles may even have bulky baffles, or if the vehicle is used for a long time, they may be exposed. Remove the entire dashboard and dashboard, then glue the rubber gaskets and spread paint on the gaps to prevent water from getting into the car and moisten and rust the parts.
Fit rubber gaskets
As an alternative to the noise protection solution from asphalt, the quality is also guaranteed, avoiding unnecessary damage, nowadays new noise protection methods have been used. This method is both simple and easy to implement without losing too much cost. Rubber gaskets help handle the noise when the car into the shock, cornering. Because the gaskets of the doors when they were young have a very tight and tight fit with the chassis but after a period of use, they have collapsed and no longer firmly attached to the body, into the bump, the cornering force will focus. into the latch, the door hinge leads to laxity, causing noise. Should reinforced rubber gasket will reduce noise.
With this method, people will add a layer of rubber bands (also known as rubber rings) to locations such as the edges of the car body or the door edges. A gasket attached to the edge of the vehicle will be installed. This gasket will help create a tight, limited dust, while reducing noise entering the vehicle. This rubber band is affixed to places such as the car door, when opening and closing the door will be thicker and the door will be closed more tightly. Usually a 4-seater vehicle will use up 4 rubber strap bags. Particularly for hardback cars or SUVs, you should buy more to paste the door of the trunk to ensure the absolute tightness for the trunk.
This rubber gasket is cheap. New cars are designed with a thin door gasket, so after using it for a while, the gasket will quickly crack and the door will be loose and uncertain. The use of these rubber gaskets is both noise-proof and makes the door stronger. Installing rubber gaskets on the doors helps the doors to be more tight after a long time of use, especially without labor and money to replace the original gaskets according to the car’s originals. Note when using this rubber gasket for car doors, you need to use stronger force to open and close the door. Use after a few weeks will feel easier.
The operation of anti-noise rubber gasket stickers for vehicles:
- Step 1: Most cars now have rubber rings on the edge of the door. Comes with a rubber band is a small pouch of liquid used to clean and wash stains on the location before proceeding to apply car stickers. After you’ve wiped it off, simply remove the string and start pasting.
- Step 2: After cleaning is complete, you begin to place wires on the places to paste. Start gluing at the hinge pin position of the door because it is easiest to do and will have no effect on the removal of the ends.
- Step 3: When pasting to the hardest part, the corner of each door, do not cut and then continue to do so, it will not fit the edge of the door to be glued, and lose the aesthetic for the car. Slowly put your hand and wire and follow the path of the corners on the car so that the rope is firmly attached to the vehicle, certainly in the most difficult positions.
- Types of car paint finishes
- 7-seater leather seats
- Covering the skin of cars
Other noise-canceling solution
The sound of wind whistling is also quite a problem for car users. If you pay close attention, you will see that most of the cars are designed flat surface of the body equal to or higher than the rear details. The purpose of this work is to minimize the sound of the wind whistling by the wind into the technical niches. Another way to prevent car noise is to apply paint on the car. It is recommended that you use high porosity, adhesion and high adhesion rates. In particular, they are quite quick to dry and create beautiful surfaces after painting.
Each vehicle will have different noise protection methods. Depending on your financial situation and actual situation, you should consider choosing a reasonable noise cancellation method. Noise canceling for cars is one of the ways to help you always in the mood of relaxing and comfortable driving on the road.