How to find out if someone uses your Netflix
Do you suspect that someone is using your Netflix account? To find out if this is true, just follow this tutorial.
1. Go to netflix.com/browse and log in to your account;
2. Then, click on the arrow next to your profile image, in the upper right corner, and go to the option Account;
3. Access the part settings and then the option Recent transmission activity on devices.
4. The next screen will show all the recent login activities in your account, with the type of device, the location, the IP and the time of use. If you notice someone unknown, the recommendation is to change the password and check the option Disconnect all devices.
How to use Amazon Prime Video
Codes to access hidden categories
Game-based series to watch on Netflix
How to find out if someone uses your Amazon Prime Video account
1. First, go to the Amazon Prime Video website and log in to your account;
2. Then, access the main menu by clicking on your profile image and click on the option Account and settings.
3. In Your devices you will have access to the devices that are logged in to your account. If there is an unknown connection, click on “Cancel registration.
How to see if someone uses your Spotify account
1. Access the Spotify website and log in to your account;
2. Logged in to your account, access the main menu by clicking on the arrow next to your profile photo, in the upper right corner of the screen;
3. Then click on the option Account> Account overview. There, click Sign out everywhere to sign out of all devices that may be using your account.
4. Finally, change the password.
Photo: © sgcdesignco – Unsplash