The Sony Xperia 10 II has been added to the companys Open Device program, which is a great resource for ROM developers looking to build AOSP software for the phone or to port custom ROMs.
Theres one hurdle to clear first Sony is yet to enable bootloaded unlocking for the Xperia 10 II. That cant be far off, however, as without unlocking the bootloader, there’s no way to flash a custom ROM.
Anyway, Sony also updated the Android 10 binaries for the old Xperia 10 and 10 Plus models, the Xperia 1 and 5 flagships (again, the 2019 versions) as well as several older devices.
2020-06-15: Updated AOSP Android 10.0 binaries (Kernel 4.14) for:
- Xperia 10II (Seine)
- Xperia XZ Premium, Xperia XZ1 and Xperia XZ1 Compact (Yoshino)
- Xperia XA2 and Xperia XA2 Ultra (Nile)
- Xperia XZ2, Xperia XZ2 Compact and Xperia XZ3 (Tama)
- Xperia 10 and Xperia 10 Plus (Ganges)
- Xperia 1 and Xperia 5 (Kumano)
For all devices: Various cleanup and improvements to reduce the used space.
Source | Via