According to most previous reports, Apple will officially launch four high-end iPhones this fall, including one 5.4-inch model, two 6.1-inch models and one the most advanced 6.7-inch model.
Now, a new report from Mac Otakara cited industry sources who have just continued to share us interesting information about these phones.
According to Macrumors, here are some key information that today’s report reveals:
- The 6.7-inch iPhone will be about 7.4mm thick, nearly 10% thinner than the iPhone 11 Pro Max (with a thickness of 8.1mm)
- All four new iPhone models will have OLED screens and Face ID
- The 5.4-inch iPhone will have a height between iPhone SE and iPhone 8, while at least one of the two 6.1-inch iPhone models will have a height between iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro.
- The 6.7-inch iPhone model will be slightly taller than the iPhone 11 Pro Max
- The 5.4-inch iPhone and the more affordable 6.1-inch iPhone only have a dual camera on the back like the iPhone 11
- The 6.7-inch iPhone will have 3 rear cameras with a larger sensor size than the iPhone 11 Pro Max
- 5.4-inch iPhone, 6.7-inch iPhone and at least one 6.1-inch iPhone model will have different numbers of microphones and they will be on the bottom edge of the device.
Finally, today’s report says Apple will launch its new iPhone 12 series at an event in September.
_ Join the group Discuss CellphoneS technology: Here
_ Like / follow fanpage Sforum.vn: FB.com/SforumTech