Cooking time: over 60 minutes
Minced meat can be chicken, pork, or gobiki, and the ingredients are as simple as possible (the difference depending on the type of meat is supplemented at the bottom!).
Rolled cabbage is a convenient side dish that can be frozen, so please try making it all together!
[Estimated storage: 3 days in the refrigerator, 1 month in the freezer]
- Keywords for this recipe
- Minced meat
- Bread crumbs
- Western food
Simple and delicious!How to make cabbage rolls
How to remove / remove cabbage rolls
First, about cabbage. As a result of various trials“Use one whole” “Peel off the leaves after microwave oven” “Boil afterwards”I thought that the preparation was the easiest to make.
As for cabbage, the size of one cabbage varies, butEasy to make with a small ball (1 kg)I think.* If it is a little larger, peel off the leaves from the outside and use it for other dishes to make a ball of about 1 kg before making it.
If you peel off the leaves of the cabbage as it is, it will crack into pieces, soWrap and heat whole in the microwaveIt is good.
Heat at 600W for 5 minutesIf you do so, 1 kg of cabbage will make it easier to peel off the leaves to the end.
After heating in the microwave, remove the wrap and first cut out the core with the tip of the knife.
After checking which stem is the outermost leaf of the cabbage, peel off the leaves one by one from the outside...
The cabbage rolls we will make this time will be finished for 12 to 13 pieces in terms of the amount of meat, so consider one large leaf and use two small leaves, and peel off with a little margin in terms of number.
* I think the central part is a little left over. Whenever I make it, it’s about 100-150g. The leaves are small and it is difficult to use, so it is good to use it for other dishes.
* When peeling off the leaves, it is easy to peel off from the stem side, but if the stem side is firmly attached, peel off the leaves of the outer wound part a little and let air in, and then peel it off to make it a little easier.
How to boil cabbage / Boil time
Boil plenty of water in a pan and add about a teaspoon of salt (not included).
* 4 to 5 cabbage leaves are boiled at a time, but it is recommended to stack the large and small cabbage leaves along the rounded shape as shown in the photo above.
Drop the cabbage in a pan and lightly press it with chopsticks.Boil for 2-3 minutes..
* Large leaves are difficult to turn upside down, so hold them with chopsticks and boil them as they are, but for smaller leaves, turn them upside down once to make the fire even more uniform.
When it is boiled, take it out by holding the stem part with chopsticks (at this time, the water will drop from the bottom, so it is better to drain it a little) and take it in a bat (do not soak it in water). Do the same for the rest of the cabbage.
When the rough heat of the cabbage is removed, spread it one by one on a cutting board and use a shaving tree etc.Hit the stem several times to crush the fibers and keep them easy to roll...
* If you don’t have a shaving tree, you should use the back of a kitchen knife or a clean bottle.
Meat ingredients / how to make
It ’s meat400g of minced meat of your choice, chopped 1 small onion, 4 tablespoons of bread crumbs, 1 egg, 1 teaspoon of salt, a little pepperJust match.* See the supplement below for the difference in taste depending on the type of minced meat!
* Refer to the “Chopped onions” page, which is easy to cut at home.
Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix them well by hand (grip the minced meat and seasonings with your hands, goo, par, goo, par and mix evenly).
When the whole is mixed well, divide the meat into 4 equal parts in a bowl and roughly set aside the chunks into 3 bales.
* It is not necessary to make a clean bale with both hands, so it is OK if you put it together with one hand.
Roll cabbage recipe / how to make
When the meat is made, wrap it in the cabbage prepared earlier, which is summarized in detail in “How to roll cabbage rolls”.
In particular, it does not use toothpicks, and I think it is a beautiful shape that does not easily crumble, so please prepare it as a reference.
When you have finished winding everything, you can divide it into two parts such as a pot and a frying pan.Pack as tightly as possible..
Mix A in a separate container, then pour in so that the cabbage rolls in each pot are soaked in A.
Put the pot on medium heat, and when it boils, cover it with a lid and reduce the heat a little.The time to boil in that stateFor 45 minutes to 1 hour until the cabbage is softenedis.
* It is recommended to boil the broth of the pot skin with a moderate amount of heat (just increase the low heat a little). If you do not have a drop lid, use aluminum foil or a cooking sheet instead.
Once boiled, serve it in a bowl with plenty of broth.It’s delicious to eat as it is, or it’s delicious to eat with plenty of ketchup..
* It is possible to store it in a freezer, but in that case, freeze it with plenty of broth.
- If you make it with gobiki meat… The meat has a strong flavor, so it has a firm taste and the soup has the sweetness of beef.
- If you make it with minced chicken… The meat is light and the taste of cabbage is enhanced. The soup is also light.
- If you make it with minced pork… You can enjoy the moderate taste of the meat and the umami of the soup, which is between the minced meat and the minced chicken.
- As for minced meat,Make minced chicken and minced pork in halfI also recommend it.
- When using granule soup stock, the taste will be too strong if you follow the instructions, so if you use about 1/2 to 2/3 of the amount of water, the flavor of the material will be more pronounced.
- For the soup stock, refer to the bonito and kelp soup stock, and the time-saving soup stock just by pouring boiling water.