Here’s a review of my Galaxy Note 9 US edition. I bought it for 9 million VND. Hope the review will be useful for anyone who wants to buy, if you have any questions, please comment on this post.
General information about the US Galaxy note 9 version:
Screen size: 6.4 inches, 18.5: 9 aspect ratio protected by Gorilla glass 5
Resolution: 2k + (1,440 x 2960 pixels; ppi ~ 516), equipped with Oled panel that meets HDR10 standard
– Chip: Snapdragon 845 (US version of the market)
– Ram & internal memory: 6Gh & 128Gh
– Battery: 4,000 mAh, Quick charge 2.0
Camera: 12Mp for 2 main cams (1 normal and 1 telephoto), 8Mp for secondary cam
Things I like:
– First of all, the most favorite point is that the screen is excellent in terms of detail as well as flattering, but not flattering the style of previous Note series, with this screen serving entertainment needs. so cool especially without rabbit ears or water drops, …
– The next thing I like is that the camera takes pictures too well, just taking it by auto is beautiful and there is no need to adjust details, night photography is also good.
– The last point I like is the magic tree Spen writes notes, draws, chooses, translates the types of service for office workers like me very well.
And I don’t like things like this:
To say that I am not satisfied with the following 3 points:
– First of all, the screen of Note is using the correct green light, watermelon stripes, pineapple stripes must go to replace 4.2 million. This issue is the biggest problem with the Note 9.
– The next dissatisfaction point is also that the camera when traveling is taking a little, then it is ok to shoot a lot, sometimes out of focus continuously very frustrating.
– The last point I am not satisfied with is that holding Note 9 is easy to fall and holding for a long time, it feels a bit uncomfortable on the back.
Link I bought here, for reference: I buy at a store (not convenient to say) but I have to change the device until the second time to feel okay