table of contents
- Italian salad of mackerel can
- Mackerel can and cucumber sesame vinegar
- Mackerel miso salad
- Mackerel can kimchi
- Sautéed mackerel cans and turnips
A popular mackerel can that can be eaten up to the bones and easily nourish the fish. There are various types such as miso-boiled cans and soy sauce-boiled cans that can be eaten as they are, but this time we will introduce 5 instant side dishes made from mackerel boiled cans. A boiled can of home stock! Just open it and mix it with the ingredients! Just fry! Why don’t you try the super-short-time recipe that is finished in?
Italian salad of mackerel can
[Materials for 2 people]
1 can of mackerel boiled (about 170g), 1/4 of onion, 1/2 teaspoon of basil (dry), 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil, vinegar, salt, a little bit of coarse black pepper
[How to make]
1. Slice the onion horizontally and soak it in water for about 10 minutes to drain it.
2. Lightly drain the canned mackerel and put it in a bowl to loosen it. Add 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil, 1/2 tablespoon of vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon of basil, salt and a little bit of coarse black pepper, mix and add 1.
(201 Kcal for 1 person, 1.0 g salt)
Add basil to the umami of mackerel to add a refreshing scent. The crispy texture of the onions matches the gentle taste of the well-unraveled mackerel. Add coarse black pepper to improve flavor and texture.