RecordCast is an online computer screen recording tool that gives you an easy way to record full screen videos, application windows or web browser tabs with or without sound. You can then embellish your video with titles, captions or effects using the built-in video editor.
This tool is very convenient and simple because just using browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera, Safari can record the screen and do not need to download any other software. In addition, this tool integrates some basic functions to help you edit live screen recording videos.
How can RecordCast help you?
– RecordCast supports distance learning: It helps students record online courses and lectures for later review.
– Create video tutorials: Record videos to help friends, relatives or customers solve problems with clear steps.
– Improve business communication: From presentations to product demos, RecordCast can make it easier for you to share ideas with colleagues and customers.
– Create professional videos: The built-in video editor will help you create more professional looking videos with titles, notes, music, effects….
Outstanding Features of RecordCast
– Completely free: You can record video of your computer screen, application window and web browser without watermark and without paying any fee.
– No download and installation required: Start recording online screen videos with just one click without downloading and installing software.
– Flexible screen recording: Record video of the entire computer screen, application window or browser tab depending on your needs. RecordCast also supports recording voice and system sounds.
– Video editing tools available: Beautify your videos with catchy titles, clear captions, impressive effects and more.