table of contents
- Sweet and sour pickled lotus root
- Pickled cucumber and fried tofu in sweet and sour sauce
- Long ones pickled in sweet and sour sauce
- Pickled vegetables in sweet and sour sauce
- Pickled dried daikon in sweet and sour sauce
Sweet and sour sauce with a mild acidity that enhances the deliciousness of vegetables. You want to prepare it for a strong-tasting dish or a thick main chopstick rest. Here are 5 selections of freshly pickled vegetables in sweet and sour sauce. It’s fun to use seasonal vegetables and arrange how to cut them to find your favorite combination ♪
Sweet and sour pickled lotus root
Lotus root … 1 small section (about 150g), small pieces of red pepper … 1 bottle, salt, vinegar, sugar
1. Cut the lotus root into 4-5 cm long, 1.5 cm square rods. Boil the lotus root in boiling water with a little salt and vinegar for 1 to 2 minutes, then raise it in a colander to drain the water.
2. Put 3 tablespoons of vinegar, 1 tablespoon of sugar and a little salt in a bowl, mix, add 1 and red pepper, and leave for about 10 minutes.
It’s nice to cut it into round slices with holes, but if you cut it vertically, you can fully enjoy the crispness. Vertical fibers make your stomach feel refreshed.