table of contents
- Chicken meat and beans boiled in tomato
- Chicken tomato cream cheese simmered
- Boiled tomatoes
- Boiled chicken and cabbage in tomato
- Chicken meat and burdock boiled in tomato
Chicken tomato simmered with soft and juicy chicken meat and lightly sweet tomatoes. It’s a standard home-cooked dish that is easy to make and you can eat vegetables and protein well. Here are 5 recipes for simmered chicken in tomato. Find your favorite taste and add it to your repertoire.
Chicken meat and beans boiled in tomato
[Materials for 2 people]
Chicken thigh meat … 1 large piece (about 350g), onion … 1/2 piece, mixed beans … 100g, sliced garlic … 1 piece, canned tomatoes … 1 can (about 400g), chopped parsley … a little Western-style soup Nomoto (granule) … 1 teaspoon, salt
[How to make]
1. Remove the skin from the chicken meat and remove excess fat. Make a cut in the part with many streaks and cut it in half horizontally. Place in a frying pan, sprinkle with 3/4 teaspoon of salt and leave for about 5 minutes.
2. Cut the onion into 1 cm squares. Add to 1 with ingredients other than parsley and mix the whole.
3. Cover and cook over medium heat for about 8 minutes. Remove the lid and lightly boil the juice. Serve in a bowl and sprinkle with parsley.
(332kcal for 1 person, 3.2g salt)
A hassle-free recipe that can be done in about 15 minutes. Simply put all the ingredients in a frying pan, cover and steam, and you’ll have a dish full of umami. It’s healthy because it doesn’t use oil.