Cooking time: 20 minutes or less* Excluding the time to take soup stock
The only seasonings are miso and soy sauce (salt if necessary for tasting), soA simple and gentle taste that is easy to eat and easy to match as a menuI think it will be. Please try.
- Keywords for this recipe
- Chinese chive
- Chinese cabbage
How to make tofu and clam chige soup
Preparation of chige soup
The ingredients to prepare are“Tofu, clams, Chinese cabbage kimchi, leeks, green onions”is. You can use either cotton or silken tofu as you like.
Also, the soup stock is highly recommended because it has a delicious taste of dried sardines, but you can also make delicious soup stock such as bonito and kelp soup stock, so prepare 600 ml.
* If you want to take the dried sardines, add about 700 ml of water with[about 15 g of dried sardines]or[4-5 cm square of kelp + about 10 g of dried sardines]. In addition, it is advisable to remove the sand from the purchased clams in advance. Please also refer to this page.
Cut the green onions diagonally to a width of 4 to 5 mm, and cut the leek into 4 to 5 cm widths. Also, peel the ginger and garlic and chop them as they can be coarse.
* If possible, it is recommended to use raw ginger and garlic because they have a good flavor and the aroma can be easily transferred to the oil, but if not, you can use tube ones instead.
Tofu Chige Soup Recipe / How to Make
Put 2 teaspoons of oil in a pan, add chopped ginger and garlic, and heat over low medium heat. Add the scented green onions, then add half the amount of Chinese cabbage kimchi and fry.
Pour 600 ml of soup stock into a pot. Increase the heat and immediately add the tofu and the washed clams by rubbing the shells together.
* Tofu is easy to eat and can be cut with a kitchen knife, as shown in the photo.Scoop with a spoon or ladle and put in a potEven with the easy way!
When it boils, reduce the heat (if you get a lot of lye, scoop it lightly), add the chopped leek and the remaining Chinese cabbage kimchi, and mix them quickly.
* It is not possible to add Chinese cabbage kimchi in two batches.For transferring the aroma and taste to soup and oil (the taste is slightly lost), and for tasting the kimchi itself as a delicious ingredient (because it is added later, the taste is hard to lose)This is because it is better to divide it into. ..
By this time, the mouth of the clams was also open, so I used a ladle to bring the ingredients to the back.Add 1 teaspoon of soy sauce and strain 2 tablespoons of miso...
After that, warm it up quickly, taste it, and if the saltiness is not enough, adjust the taste with a little salt and it’s done.
- It is not the default ingredient, but it isEnoki mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms, pork ribs, etc.Or addEgg to finishTo make it mellow by insertingReplace half of the miso with gochujangIt is delicious even if the spiciness and taste are made full-scale (if the saltiness changes, adjust it at the end as appropriate). You can arrange it freely, so please try various things.
- You can use the dried sardines from the head, cotton, and middle bones as ingredients for chige soup.
- I’ve shown you how to add tofu by scooping it with a spoon or ladle, but if the tofu is too big, it will take longer to cook and the clams will become harder. I think it’s a good idea to scoop it into a size that is easy to eat.