Cooking time: 10 minutes or less
This is a recipe for stir-fried king trumpet mushrooms with a garlic flavor. Even if you cut it flat, it will have a firm texture, so please try it!
- Keywords for this recipe
- King trumpet
- Vegan (no animal material used)
How to make stir-fried king trumpet with garlic
Preparation of King Trumpet
This recipe uses eringi and garlic, seasoned with soy sauce and salt, and finished with coarse black pepper.
First, the king trumpetAfter cutting the length in half, the width is 4 to 5 mm vertically.Cut into.
Also, cut the garlic in half and lightly crush it with a kitchen knife to remove any sprouts.
* It is recommended to cut the trumpet mushrooms flat.By stir-frying flat foods firmly, the texture will come out and it will be perfectly delicious as a single stir-fry.I think!
Stir-fried King Trumpet Garlink Recipe
Put 2 teaspoons of olive oil and garlic in a frying pan and heat over low medium heat. When the aroma comes out, spread the eringi.
Set the heat to medium heatFry both sides for 2-3 minutes until the corners of the trumpet are lightly browned...
that way,1 teaspoon of soy sauce and 1-2 pinches of saltAdd and fry quickly.
After that, shake the frying pan to let the seasoning blend in, boil it lightly, serve it in a bowl and sprinkle with coarse black pepper to finish.
- I think that two eringi mushrooms can be spread out in a frying pan (27 cm in size) without overlapping too much.
- It depends on the thickness of the cut, so if the trumpet mushrooms overlap, move with chopsticks or shake the frying pan and fry for a light brown color!
- Whether it’s stir-fried vegetables or juice ingredients, changing the cutting method can drastically change the texture and the impression of the dish itself, so it’s interesting to try a different cutting method. ..