Cooking time: 30 minutes or less* Excluding the time to return shiitake mushrooms, etc.
Using plenty of sweet salted salmon and root vegetables, we make sake lees soup that you can enjoy the flavor of sake lees.
Since salmon is included in the ingredients,If you make it with kelp and dried shiitake mushroom soup stock, you can enjoy the flavor of ingredients and sake lees.I think.
- Keywords for this recipe
- Dried shiitake mushrooms
- Plenty of vegetables
- Sake lees
How to make salmon soup
Preparation of ingredients for lees soup
Before cutting the ingredients, first put 600 ml of 700 ml of water in a pan and combine the kelp, then combine the remaining 100 ml of water and the washed dried shiitake mushrooms in a separate container.
Soak in water for several hours until the dried shiitake mushrooms return, and when the shiitake mushrooms returnStrain the soup stock of dried shiitake mushrooms into a pot containing kelp soup stock...
It’s best to cut the ingredients from the root vegetables that you put in the pot first. First, cut off the shaft of the returned dried shiitake mushrooms and cut them into 4 to 6 equal parts.
After washing the burdock, cut it into small pieces that are easy to eat and soak it in water, and cut the radish and carrot into ginkgo biloba (1 cm wide for radish and 6-7 mm wide for carrot). Put all the cuts in a pot of kelp.
* If you cut a thick long onion diagonally, you can add the green onion together here. Also, the fried tofu is added later, but you can add it here if you like.
Put the pot on medium heat and reduce the heat when it boils.The lye comes out from the shiitake mushrooms, so scoop it carefully...
Take out the kelp and leave it as it isBoil for 6-8 minutes and cook the vegetables slowly...
Even while the root vegetables are cooked, cut the fried tofu into strips and cut the green onions into thin slices (since you can prepare the green onions). Also, cut the salmon into 4 to 5 equal pieces, which are easy to eat.
* This time, we are using sweet salt salmon. The amount of miso added later depends on the amount of salmon and saltiness.
Salmon lees juice recipe / finish
If you add sake lees to the juice as it is, it will be hard and easy to be fooled.Before adding it to the soup stock, use a ladle to loosen it well with the soup stock.is. Even in the latter half of cooking the root vegetables, add the soup stock from the pot to the sake lees in the bowl and loosen it.
When the vegetables are cooked, add salmon and fried tofu. Until the salmon is cookedBoil on low heat for 3-4 minutes..
When the color of the salmon changes and it is cooked, use a strainer to dissolve the loosened sake lees and miso (2 to 3 tablespoons as a guide).
At this time, the amount of miso changes depending on the amount of salmon and saltiness, soIt’s a good idea to start with a little conservative and add while tasting.is. * Adding the leftovers from the miso paste will add richness, so please add it.
After adjusting the taste, add the green onions and cook quickly, then pour into a bowl and it’s done.
- If the sake lees are hard, put a little water and sake lees in a bowl when you take the kelp soup stock, and soak it for a while to make it easier to loosen!
- Sake lees are a by-product of making sake, but just as sake lees have different tastes, so do sake lees. The sake lees from the brewery that makes delicious sake have a nice aroma, so if you find a good sake lees, you should buy it. Sake lees have a long shelf life and can be stored frozen.
- I used to soak the hard cake cake in the soup stock for a while, but when it was still difficult to dissolve, I sometimes used a mortar to make it finer … (Old recipe book information)
- Recipe update information: All the photos were taken again and the process was reviewed. Also increased the water content by 100 ml (updated 2021.1)