Cooking time: 30 minutes or less
A nutritious pot that eats plenty of spinach that is in season in winter“Joya Nabe”..
From the preparation of spinach to the little tips to make it delicious, please make it as a reference.
- Keywords for this recipe
- Plenty of vegetables
- Pork shabu-shabu
- Shiitake mushroom
How to make an everlasting pot
Ingredients for everlasting pot
The everlasting potA hot pot served with ponzu sauce, which is based on plenty of spinach and pork shabu-shabu, and is mixed with mushrooms such as shiitake mushrooms and tofu.is.
First, put only the water of A (1.2L) in a pan and put the kelp in it (leave it for 30 minutes or more and then heat it to make the kelp soup stock easier to come out).
* As other ingredientsDelicious foods such as carrots, Chinese cabbage, fried tofu and rice cakes eaten with ponzu sauceIt is good to put in as you like. In addition, udon is recommended for 〆.
Preparation of the everlasting pot
First, prepare the spinach. After cutting off the dry roots, grab the middle of the spinach with your left hand and make fine cuts with the knife you have with your right hand.
At this time, pay attention to the left hand holding the spinach and make it thinner than the stem thickness at a depth of 1 to 2 cm, so that the soil will easily fall off when washed with water later.
* Please refer to “Preparation of spinach / How to boil” for more details.
Drain the spinach thoroughly, cut the tofu into a size that is easy to eat, and cut the shiitake mushrooms into 2 to 4 equal parts.
Also,Condiments are also indispensable to eat delicious pots at night!.. Cut the fine onions into small pieces and put them in a bowl.
Put the radish in a grated colander and lightly press the back of your hand against the colander to squeeze the water out of the grated radish. When the radish juice is squeezed to the extent that it does not drip, put it in a bowl and sprinkle with a bit of pepper if you like.
Evernight pot recipe / how to make
Before heating the pot with kelp, add the sake of A.* Compared to other hot pots, it contains a lot of sake, but this is because you can eat plenty of spinach and pork.
When the pot is cooked and boiled, remove the kelp.
First, add shiitake mushrooms and tofu and cook lightly. Once you have spinach, pork shabu-shabu, and condiments ready, you can start the night pot at the table!
* If you want to add carrots or Chinese cabbage that are difficult to cook, it is recommended to add them first and cook the vegetables first.
Keep it lightly boiled, put the amount of spinach or pork shabu-shabu you want to eat in a pan, cook it, and soak it in ponzu soy sauce.
At that time, if you eat it with chopped onions or grated radish, you can eat soft and sweet spinach and easy-to-eat pork shabu-shabu even more refreshingly and deliciously. Add boiled udon noodles and soak in ponzu soy sauce.
* Depending on the spinach, if you continue to boil 2-3 bundles in a pot, the astringency of spinach may appear. In that case, throw away the broth in the pot and pour hot water or kelp soup stock instead to relieve the astringency.
A twist on the usual ponzu sauce!
Since it contains grated daikon radish, the taste may be slightly lightened with the commercially available ponzu soy sauce.Recipes that just combine ingredients B, ponzu soy sauce, soy sauce, and dried bonito flakesHowever, the hot pot will be delicious with a little effort, so please give it a try.
First, according to the amount of the recipe, combine ponzu soy sauce and soy sauce in a bowl, and add 1 pack of dried bonito flakes to it.* The strength of soy sauce and the umami of dried bonito are added.
Leave it in the refrigerator for about an hour to let the taste blend in. After that, go over the dried bonito, squeeze the dried bonito firmly, and finish the taste.
- The basic recipe isSpinach + porkbut,Japanese mustard spinach + porkBut you can enjoy it!
- By the way, it is said that the name of Tonight Nabe is given because you don’t get tired of eating it every night.