With the Object selection tool and the Content-aware Fill tool in Photoshop, deleting objects like people and animals becomes extremely simple. In just a few steps you can easily remove redundant objects from an image. Here’s a guide to help you do it.
- Select the Object selection tool (shortcut W),
Use it and localize the object, this tool will automatically select the object you need
- To enter Select > Modify > Expand
Enter the Expand By parameter as 20
- Right click on selection and select Fill
Select Content-Aware as Content-Aware and click Ok
- So you have deleted the object
- Fix the bad parts with Lasso Tool (L) and Fill with Content-Aware
Note: Photoshop CC 2020 and later only have the Object selection Tool.