Outline comparison of moon images in poems Comrade, Fishing Boat Group, Moonlight
1. Open the post
Briefly introduce the moonlight image in three poems Comrade, Fishing Boat Group, Moonlight
2. Body post
a. Common point in the description of moonlight in the three poems of the authors
– The authors see the moonlight as a close confidante to express thoughts, feelings, and feelings.
– Moonlight appears in the close connection with human life.
b. The unique beauty of the moonlight image in each poem
– The moonlight in the poem “Comrade”: Is a symbol of the beauty of Ho’s soldier soldier as well as the beauty of comrade’s love.
+ Evoke many ideas of war and peace, reality and romance.
+ Successfully sketched the beauty of soldiers merging with the poetic soul of peasants in soldier clothing during the war against the French.
– Moonlight in the poem “Fishing boats”
+ “Our boat drives the wind with moon sail”, “Knock the boat with a high moon rhythm”:
- Demonstrating the journey to sea full of joy and joy of working people.
- Recreating fishermen’s natural mastery posture, evoking the mighty labor song.
+ “My tail fish waving the golden moon”: Evokes the beauty of the sea in its richness and abundance of natural resources.
– Moonlight in the poem “Moonlight”:
+ Suggest the relationship “tri-tri-good-souls” between man and nature.
+ “The moon of gratitude” is full, intact the meaning of faithfulness, the iron with “silent” attitude.
→ Suggest a lifestyle of loyalty, gratitude and respect for the past.
Evaluate the value of moonlight depiction through three poems.
See the sample: Compare the images of the moon in the poem Comrade, The Fishing Boat Group, The Moonlight
After completing the article content compare the moon images in the poem Comrade, the fishing boat crew, the moonlight, You can find out the details of the 3 poems by referring to some Good essay grade 9 Other like: Analyze Comrade’s poem by Chinh HuuFeeling Nguyen Duy’s poem “Moonlight”, My feelings after studying the poem by Huy Can’s Fishing Boat GroupAnalysis of Huy Can’s poem.