Outline analysis of the poem Poem about the platoon of unguided vehicles
1. Open the post
An overview of the work “Poem about the platoon of unguarded vehicles” by Pham Tien Duat.
2. Body post
a. Image of unguarded vehicles and soldier’s resilient, relaxed posture (suffering 1 and 2)
– Images of cars are depicted honestly, naked:
+ The message from “none” combines prose through verbal speech emphasizing the ravages of war.
Negative words are used in series “no … not … no”
– The image of a soldier driving a car with a resilient, relaxed beauty:
+ Method of inversion: “Applying the cockpit we sit”
+ The message “seeing … seeing … seeing” is repeated three times → horizontal posture, facing difficulty.
b. The harshness of life on the battlefield and the spirit of defying the danger and optimism of the soldier (suffering 3 and suffering 4)
– Real images “wind”, “dust”, “rain” evoke hardship and harshness.
– The image of “smoking a cigarette”, “driving a hundred kilometers more” evokes the optimism of the soldier.
c. Image of irreverent vehicles and noble soldier’s love for a soldier (size 5 and 6)
– “Cars falling from the bombs” depict vehicles passing through bombs and storms.
– Image “Shaking hands through broken glass”
+ Show empathy, share
+ Inspiring comrades, teammates
– The definition of a family is characterized by a soldier character: “Sharing the same bowls and chopsticks means family.”
d. Image of glassless cars with the same ideal, patriotic heart of soldier (suffering 7)
– The tactics enumeration emphasize the shortages.
– The ideals and patriotic heart of the soldier are expressed through the metonymy image of “heart” and purpose “for the South ahead”.
Evaluate the content and artistic value of the poem.
See sample: Poem analysis Poem about the unguarded vehicle platoon
Above we have guided students to create an outline for the problem analysis of the poem Poem about the unguarded vehicle platoon, In order to reinforce their knowledge of the poem, they can refer to some moreGood essay grade 9 Other like: The beauty of the soldier in the poem Poem about the platoon of unguarded vehicles, Analyzing the image of the unguarded vehicle in the Poetry of the unguarded platoon, My thoughts on the images of the soldiers driving in the Poem about the unguarded vehicle platoon, Binh explained the first four stanzas of the poem about the unguarded vehicle platoon