table of contents
- Pumpkin range sesame mayonnaise
- Yuzukosho mayonnaise of bean seedlings
- Lotus root curry mayo
- Chikuwa and cucumber bonito mayonnaise
- Chinese chive and shimeji miso mayonnaise
“I want one more dish for a side dish of dinner.” This time, we will introduce Mayo Ae, which is convenient in such a case! Mayonnaise alone is fine, but if you add a little black sesame, yuzu pepper, curry powder, etc., it will be a more delicious dish. It can be made in about 5 minutes, so it is also recommended for lunch boxes and instant snacks.
Pumpkin range sesame mayonnaise
[Materials for 2 people]
Pumpkin … 1/4 small (about 300g), mayonnaise … 1 tablespoon, soy sauce … 1 teaspoon, salt … less than 1/4 teaspoon, black sesame … 1 teaspoon
[How to make]
1. Cut the pumpkin into small bite-sized pieces. Place them on a bakeware with the skin down, wrap them gently, and heat them in the microwave for about 5 minutes and 30 seconds.
2. Put mayonnaise, soy sauce, salt and black sesame seeds in a bowl, mix and add 1.
(167kcal for 1 person, 1.2g salt)
* In this recipe, the microwave oven is based on 600W. Please heat 1.2 times for 500W and 0.8 times for 700W. Also, there are differences depending on the model, so please heat while watching the situation.
Just lentin pumpkin with mayonnaise and soy sauce! It is a delicious dish with a generous amount of black sesame seeds.