I just "bought" the USB-C to Lightning cable with the price of 560k, bought in Vietnam and got a 2-year warranty, so by the way, share it with any need. This cable is called DuraFlex USB-C to Lightning, it's Innostyle. The most worthwhile point of course is to support up to 18W fast charging for iPhone (the fastest on the current iPhone). Compared to other types of third parties and Apple cables, I will say at the end of the article.
Oh forget, this cable also sync data, brother.
The cable is packed in a neat paper box. Actually, I like red so choose red. You do not like to play well, then there is black to choose.
– Obtain MFi certification, not worry about cable cocoons when charging iPhone / iPad.
– Fast charger for iPhone (support fast charging up to 18W): I tried plugging in my iPhone XS Max when it was 9% battery and after 30 minutes, the battery was 60%. When you reach 70%, start charging slowly, similar to other types of charging in the market to ensure battery life and temperature control.
– Durable: According to the manufacturer, this cable has 2 ends of aluminum alloy cable, a multi-layer woven cover and cover, inside is pure copper reinforced with bullet-proof copper (maybe kevlar fiber). I tried to fold the cord completely, break the cable head perpendicularly and let go, it was in its original state, without any trace. Ordinary cable, especially Apple zin cable is completely hidden and over time the fault is broken (sometimes torn outer shell, sometimes broken underground circuit). Of course, it is not used for a long time. But according to the manufacturer, they tested bending, pulling, folding 10,000 times and the cable is 6 times more durable than normal cable.
– Comes with 1 leather thread with buttons to be able to wrap the cable, a small detail but not many firms make.
– Length of 1.5m, anti-tangle design: 1.5m, so it is comfortable to use. Add anti-tangle case and leather strap attached so if the distance is shorter, don't be afraid. I like this long service, because I was miserable when I plugged in the phone charger and could not put it down due to lack of wires (it must be dangling or standing).
– The only minus point of this cable is for those who use iPhone and iPad combos. Because the test, plugged into the iPad to charge the iPhone, the charging speed is reduced and not faster than the Apple zin cable.
– Slightly hard (like a little softer).
– Compared to Apple cables: it is much cheaper but more durable. The number of people who have broken zin cables too much apple, then leave the table. However, as mentioned, it seems that only the Zin Apple cable will charge quickly when using the iPad charger for iPhone.
– Compared to other 3rd party cables: most of these DuraFlex fibers are a bit more expensive. But the advantage is that this fiber is longer and more durable. Currently, most of them see that, including the 3rd party cable sold and must be put abroad, they will design the universal wire, not different and durable like this fiber.