This series of strap was introduced in the UAG article as a strap for Apple Watch, 2 versions: $ 70 leather strap, $ 60 parachute cord and very quickly after that we have it for you.
UAG is famous for its tunnel design language on its products and these straps are no exception. Two versions I have on hand are Leather and Active with genuine distribution prices in Vietnam, respectively VND 1,490,000 and VND 1,350,000.
The first compliment is that the wired versions from UAG have a unique, redesigned, unique connector, unlike the traditional connector available in the market.
Despite being a leather cord version, the UAG has added details that make the string more robust and robust, specifically:
- Connector and installation lock are angled and beautiful
- The second installment disc has a convenient cordless push button
- Cord lock and wire body are fully engulfed with UAG
- UAG uses Italian wax leather for their strap, which feels very smooth
- The finished leather cord is thick and sturdy. The seam and the glue line are very beautiful. Wearing it will be a bit hard but think it will soften over time.
- Both brown and black skin are beautiful. Black seems to lean over the gray tone a bit.
This is a parachute version with a distinctive military motif. Detail:
- The connector and locking device are finely finished steel. Both were painted in black with an increase in the hole of the rope
- The feeling of wearing the Active strap on the hand is a bit stiff and it is necessary for people with small wrists
- The sewing pattern on the pendant is a bit tangled
- "50 meters ISO 22810" Wired Information demonstrates the Apple Watch's water resistance
Personally, I prefer the Leather version of UAG rather than the Active version. Leather has cleverly harmonized the elegance of leather with the dusty design language of UAG.
Thank you Broshop for lending me the product to do the lesson.
Trần Hoàng Long.