This is a 13.3-inch MacBook Pro Retina, 2019 Touch Bar version. The major change in this line is to upgrade the hardware configuration. And fix the hardware error that previous generations had, especially the new butterfly wing keyboard system.
- Not equipped with the 9th generation CPU like the 15.4 Macbook Pro, "but the 13.3-inch Macbook Pro is still upgraded with an 8 th generation CPU codenamed 8279U, this is the Intel-developed CPU specifically for Apple computers are based on an older generation chip (i5-8259U), with higher clock speeds, accompanied by an integrated Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655 GPU for higher clock speeds (1.05Ghz vs 1.15GHz)
- The next change is the butterfly-wing keyboard with innovative construction materials, while changing the Silicon dustproof layer that limits dust into damaging the keyboard.
- And most importantly, the price is constant compared to previous generations, which means the same machine configuration segment, but in 2019 with a lot of upgrades, the price is still the same as the previous 2018 models. This machine I borrowed from Macbookgiasi.vn, the price is 43,500,000 VND.
Macbook Pro 13.3inch is a mid-range model in Apple's Mac ecosystem, with the advantage of being very compact, light weight (1.37kg), suitable for you or moving but still need one computers with stable performance meet demand. All 13.3inch Macbook Pro computers do not have the option of having a discrete GPU like the ones on the 15.4-inch machines, but if you have a need to have it stronger, when you buy it, yes Custom configuration options such as maximum CPU Core i7 / 16Gb RAM and SSD maximum for this model is 2TB.
What's important is inside the box. Unfortunately, the bundled USB-C cord is USB 2.0 standard, the speed is not high, mainly for charging.
Talk a little more about the 13.3inch Touch Bar and Non Touch Bar. Maybe many brothers often say, "Touch Bar doesn't do anything and it costs money." Touch Bar costs more than $ 300 to buy a 13.3 ”Touch Bar in exchange for a higher-speed CPU, 2 Thunderbolt 3 ports, an extra heat sink instead of just one fan The version does not have Touch Bar. And more importantly, at the present time, the version without the Touch Bar has not been upgraded yet, only the version of 2017 is still available.
Edge left with 2 Thunderbolt 3 40Gbps ports
Right side with 2 Thunderbolt ports with 3.5mm headphone jack. Support for high-speed Thunderbolt 3 ports, allowing the device to simultaneously output images to two 5K-resolution screens.
13.3inch Retina screen with LED panel size 2560×1600. The sensor changes the light according to the environment, and TrueTone self-adjusting color capability.
There are not many changes in this version, mainly to upgrade the hardware according to the development of the technology, as well as overcome some design errors in the previous version. If you are going to buy a new Macbook, then these will be the ones you get, its price is still the same as the same configuration sold for the first time in 2016.
This is a detailed configuration of this machine for the price of Apple Store at $ 1799 excluding taxes.
- 2.4GHz quad-core 8th-generation Intel Core i5 processor
- Turbo Boost up to 4.1GHz
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655
- 8GB of 2133MHz LPDDR3 memory
- 256GB SSD storage1
- Retina display with True Tone
- Touch Bar and Touch ID
- Four Thunderbolt 3 ports