- Recommended high-performance laptop that you can buy for less than 100,000 yen
- Recommended AMD Ryzen laptop
- Japan HP “Recommended Cheap High Performance Laptop Guide” Limited Discount Coupon
Tororo (Tororo@ tororo05304029)is. Hello!
I was blessed with the opportunity to touch the actual machine of “New Inspiron 13 5000” made by Dell, so I reviewed it while touching the actual machine at my home!
“New Inspiron 13 5000”The price is also a 13.3-inch notebook equipped with “Core i5-1135G7, memory 8GB, SSD 256GB”76542 yen (tax included and shipping included)High cost performance products that can be purchased atSo, it may be a model that I was personally interested in.
↓ “New Inspiron 13 5000” sales page
↓ Many other bargain items are lined up!
table of contents
- 1 Basic specifications of “New Inspiron 13 5000”
- 2 It looks like silver!
- 3 It is good that the main body is as light as about 1 kg!
- 4 The battery is also relatively small!
- 5 The quality of the liquid crystal is good!
- 6 The ports on the side are the minimum required
- 7 The keyboard has some difficulty in the position of the power button (sweat)
- 8 Manuals are only the minimum
- 9 Impressions and real intentions
Basic specifications of “New Inspiron 13 5000”
This is the basic spec of “New Inspiron 13 5000”.
|Product name (model name)||New Inspiron 13 5000|
|display||Equipped with 13.3 inch full HD non-glare (non-glossy) liquid crystal.
The resolution is “1920 x 1080 dots”.
|THE||Windows 10 Home 64-bit – Japanese Edition|
|CPU||Intel Core i5-1135G7 processor
(2.40GHz-4.20GHz, 4 cores / 8 threads, 8MB cache)
|memory||It is 8GB.
Specifications: LPDDR4x 4267MHz
|Memory domain||SSD256GB (M.2 PCIe NVMe).|
|graphic||Intel Iris Xe Graphics|
|wireless||IEEE802.11ac/a/b/g/n + Bluetooth
Built-in high-speed wireless LAN.
|External port||External output port “HDMI x 1”
USB port “USB 3.2 Gen1 (Type-A) x 2,
USB3.2 Gen 2（Type-C）×1（DP/PowerDelivery対応)」
microSD card reader x 1
DC input port x 1
Audio port x 1
|size||Width 305.96mm x Depth 203.40mm x Height 15.85mm|
|weight||It is about 1.053 kg.|
|About 6 hours|
|It’s been a year.|
|price||Usually at 91980 yen (excluding tax)Discount price 76542 yen (tax included, shipping included)Can be purchased at!|
|Other||“AC adapter, warranty card” included
“McAfee LiveSafe (12-month renewal service)”
Japanese backlit keyboard
High-precision touchpad that supports multi-touch gesture operation
(Built-in scroll function)
Built-in webcam (HD RGB camera)
Built-in W stereo speaker x 2
Equipped with quick charging function (up to 80% can be charged in 60 minutes)
In a word“Lightweight and high-cost 13.3-inch mobile laptop that can be purchased for less than 80,000 yen including tax”Did you say that?
“New Inspiron 13 5000” is very satisfied with the specs, but what about the actual feel and usability? From now on, I will talk about that area.
It looks like silver!
“New Inspiron 13 5000” looks like silver! Not to mention the top plate
It feels like the bottom is full of silver!
Also, since the main body is made of aluminum, it looks like a luxury item, which is also GOOD!
It is good that the main body is as light as about 1 kg!
The body of the “New Inspiron 13 5000”Light as about 1.053 kgSo, when you hold it with one hand, it’s a level like “Do you feel a little heavy?”
after,The thickness of the main body is also made to be suppressed to about 15.85 mmSo I’m happy that it’s not bulky even if you put it in your business bag!
The battery is also relatively small!
The battery of the “New Inspiron 13 5000” is relatively petite!
The battery life of the main unit is about 6 hours (BBenchSince it was (measured at), there may be an opportunity to carry “New Inspiron 13 5000” for a whole day when using it on the go.
With that in mind, I’m glad that it’s made petite!
The quality of the liquid crystal is good!
The liquid crystal of “New Inspiron 13 5000” is non-glare (non-glossy), so even if you put something on a black screen, it will only reflect “Is it reflected on the screen to some extent?”
If something is reflected on the screen, the reflection will no longer be an issue, so even if you keep looking at the screen for a long time, your eyes will not get tired!
Also, the LCD of “New Inspiron 13 5000” is full HD, so the image is beautiful.
Since it is equipped with an IPS LCD, I am happy that the image is beautiful when viewed from an angle!
The quality of the liquid crystal is generally good!
The ports on the side are the minimum required
This is the right side of “New Inspiron 13 5000”. The USB Type-A port, microSD card reader, and headphone jack are built into the right side.
On the other hand, it is the left side of “New Inspiron 13 5000”. This side has a built-in power jack, USB Type-A and Type-C ports, and an HDMI port.
Since the thickness of the main body is suppressed, the ports on the side are the minimum necessary.
But for the time being, if you have all these ports, you won’t have any trouble using them on a daily basis.
The keyboard has some difficulty in the position of the power button (sweat)
The keyboard for the “New Inspiron 13 5000”.
I’m worried that the keystrokes are a little shallow, but this area is still acceptable.
It was around this time that I wanted to stop placing the power button just above the “BackSpace” key and to the right of the “Delete” key (sweat).
If it is placed here, it is easy to accidentally touch it when erasing characters.
Especially the “BackSpace” key is a frequently used key. Sometimes when I was using it, I got “Oh! I accidentally pressed the power button” and the screen went black.
I want you to improve this part! No, really, Dell, please improve the keyboard for the next model!
Manuals are only the minimum
The manuals that come with the “New Inspiron 13 5000” are just three sheets of fluent paper.
There is only a minimum explanation such as the location of the power button, but there is no other explanation in particular. Is it something like “If the power is turned on, can each individual do something else?”
It can be said that this area is a Dell-like taste that minimizes the labor of manuals by increasing the cost performance of the main body.
Impressions and real intentions
“It looks good! The cost performance is good! The quality of the liquid crystal is also good!” I’m glad that it is finished with a lot of advantages! “New Inspiron 13 5000”!
That’s why the inconvenience of the keyboard stands out (sweat).
If you move the power button and the “BackSpace” key & “Delete” key apart, it’s a quality that makes you think “I can buy it myself”.
On the other hand, it is a high quality mobile laptop except for the lack of manuals and the delicate keyboard layout, so if you don’t care about the keyboard layout, you may consider purchasing it!
It seems that it will be a branch line whether to purchase as it is whether you care about the key layout part of the keyboard.
↓ “New Inspiron 13 5000” sales page
↓ Many other bargain items are lined up!
- 17.3-inch notebook with “Core i7-9750H, memory 16GB, HDD1TB + SSD256GB, GTX1650” for 110,000 yen- “Legion Y540 (17)”
- 17.3-inch notebook with “Ryzen 7 3700U, memory 8GB, SSD 512GB” for 70,000 yen- “ideapad Slim 350 17”
- 15.6 inch notebook with “Ryzen 5 4500U, memory 8GB, SSD 512GB” for 70,000 yen ~ “HP Pavilion 15-eh0000 (AMD)”
- 15.6-inch tablet PC with “Core i5-1035G1, memory 8GB, SSD 512GB” for 70,000 yen- “ideaPad Flex 550i (15)”
- 14-inch notebook with “Ryzen 5 4500U, memory 8GB, SSD 512GB” for 60,000 yen- “ideaPad Slim 550 (14)”
- 14-inch tablet PC with “Core i5-1035G1, memory 8GB, SSD 512GB” for 70,000 yen- “ideaPad Flex 550i (14)”
- 14-inch tablet PC with “Ryzen 7 4700U, memory 16GB, SSD 512GB” for 70,000 yen- “ideaPad Flex 550 (14)”
- 13.3 inch notebook with “Core i5-1135G7, memory 8GB, SSD 512GB” for less than 80,000 yen- “HP Pavilion 13-bb0000”
- 13.3 inch tablet PC with “Ryzen 5 3500U, memory 8GB, SSD 512GB” for less than 80,000 yen- “ENVY x360 13-ar0000”
- Recommended products for 30,000 yen laptops
- 50,000 yen Recommended laptop computer
- 100,000 yen Recommended laptop computer
- Recommended 17.3-inch laptop
- Recommended laptop with Core i5
- Recommended laptop for less than 80,000 yen
- A laptop computer recommended by the manager who can buy it for less than 60,000 yen
- Recommended laptops in the 30,000 yen range
- Ryzen 5 4500U laptops have many high-cost heroes!
- What is the difference between “ideapad S340” and “ideapad S540”? I also talked about which one is recommended!
- What is the difference between the ideaPad “Slim 350” and “Slim 550”? Based on each feature, I also talked about “Which one do you recommend?”
- The current situation is that the “ideaPad Slim 550i (15)” is more popular and more popular than the “ThinkPad E15”.
- If you’re looking for a high-cost product on your pink laptop, we recommend the HP Pavilion 14-dv0000!
- A personally recommended used laptop shop in Nipponbashi, Osaka!