The staff of Colorido studio has confirmed that they will delay the movie anime Nakitai Watashi wa Neko o Kaburu (Wanting to Cry, I Pretend to Be a Cat) on Monday due to the effects of the Covid-19 epidemic. Previously, the film was scheduled to air on June 5.
The cast involved in the project include:
- Minako Kotobuki plays Yoriko Fukase, Muge’s best friend.
- Kensho Ono plays Masamichi Isami, Hinode’s friend.
- Susumu Chiba plays Yōji Sasaki, Muge’s father.
- Ayako Kawasumi plays Kaoru Mizutani, the girlfriend of three Muge.
- Sayaka Ohara plays Miki Saitō, Muge’s mother.
- Daisuke Namikawa plays Tomoya Sakaguchi, a young man who works in the pottery factory of the Hinode family.
- Mirai Shida as Miyo and Tarou
- Natsuki Hanae plays Kento
- Kōichi Yamadera play the cat shop owner
- Hiroaki Ogi plays the role of GVCN Kusugi-sensei
The team of human resources involved in the project includes:
- Co-director: Junichi Sato and Tomotaka Shibayama
- Studio: Studio Colorido
- Script: Mari Okada
The original story is about searching for the nature of Tokoname, Aichi and focusing on Miyo “Muge” Sasaki. She is a weird second year high school student who falls in love with a classmate named Kento Hinode. Muge resolutely pursues Hinode every day, but this guy doesn’t pay any attention to this girl. However, there was a secret inside her that she couldn’t tell anyone. Muge has discovered a magic mask that allows her to transform into a cat named Tarou. This magic allowed Muge to draw closer to Hinode, but in the end it was unable to turn her back into a human.
Previously, the film was scheduled to premiere on June 5.
Watch it at: https://vuighe.net/nakitai-watashi-wa-neko-wo-kaburu
Follow TinAnime on Instagram