LVSUN PD110T is a charger with fast charging capability with a total capacity of 110W, with many USB-C connectors supporting standard fast charging PD 100W and USB-A with a total port capacity of 70W.
All-in-one charging models are getting more and more popular, because only a single charger can be used for laptops, tablets, phones, cameras or many other portable devices. . Just save space on the desk, just reduce the charge for the type of equipment that I have to carry.
Information about this LVSUN charger.
- Model: LS-PD110T-2CPower: 110W (MAX)
- Input: AC 100-240V 2.4A 50 / 60HZ
- Designed with 2 USB-C ports for Power Delivery 3.0, one of the 2 ports can be fast charged with a capacity of 100w for a Laptop or as a 15-inch MacBook Pro Retina I am using, be aware that it cannot charge 2 computers same time. (DC 5V-20V 5A)
- 3 ports USB-A Quick charger 3.0 with a maximum capacity of 70W, will automatically identify the device and divide the voltage accordingly for the connected device (DC 3.6V-15V 3A / 16V-20V 3.5A)
- If you charge the computer at the same time, the capacity will be split evenly, because the computer will not always charge with the 100W line.
- There are mounts for wireless charging dock if required with wireless charging (5V / 9V 15W (124g))
- There are phone / tablet slots for neat
- Lightweight, only about 15% bigger than the 87W charger of the MacBook Pro Retina.
- The quality of finishing details is not high, only at the average level of completion.
- Try charging the MacBook 8% -> 30% = 20p. 8% -100% = 1h40p In still running photo editor, video and many Web Tab.
- Size: 152x94x56mm
- Weight: 464g
- This charging company, a friend of mine, sold me a price of 2,000,000 VND. Not yet widely available here.
The upper side is designed with 5 grooves for the phone, to get the 12.9inch iPad.