Cooking time: 20 minutes or less
Easy shrimp mayo made without fryingMake plenty of vegetables (broccoli & lotus root).
By adding spicy vegetables such as ginger and garlic, you can make it fragrant and appetizing, and the finish goes well with white rice!
- Keywords for this recipe
- Lotus root
- Stir fry
How to make stir-fried shrimp mayo vegetables
Preparation of shrimp mayo
The ingredients to prepare areShrimp with shell, lotus root, broccoliFor scentingGinger and garlicIs used.
First, peel the lotus root, cut it in half, cut it into 5 mm widths, and expose it to water.
* You can combine lotus root or broccoli as vegetables (in that case, double the amount of each ingredient). For other ingredient candidates, see the supplement below!
Cut the broccoli into small bunches, make a cut in the cut with a knife and divide it in half by hand (if it is large, divide it into 4 equal parts). Finely chop the ginger and garlic.
I wash the shrimp quickly and peel it,Easy to eat if the shell closest to the tail is peeled offis. For the last shell, hold the tail firmly with your hand.
For the shelled shrimp, make a shallow cut on the entire dorsal side, and if there is back cotton, scrape it out with a kitchen knife.
Transfer the shrimp to a container, season with a little salt and pepper (not included in the amount), sprinkle with 1-2 teaspoons of flour, and lightly anticipate with your hands to entangle the flour.
* The purpose of making a cut in the back of the shrimp is to remove the back cotton, but by making a cutWhen it’s cooked, that part opens, making it easier for the taste to get entangled.There is also a merit.
Fry the shrimp mayo vegetables
The procedure for stir-frying shrimp mayo isStir-fry vegetables and take out → Stir-fry shrimp and combine vegetables → Turn off the heat and seasonis.
Put the vegetable oil in a frying pan and heat it over medium heat. When it gets hot, reduce the heat a little and add the drained broccoli and lotus root.Spread with chopsticks to reduce overlap and fry for 2 minutes with occasional turning...
After 2 minutes, reduce the heat to low and cover the frying pan.Cook for another 1-2 minutes in a steamed and stir-fried state...
During the steaming, occasionally shake the frying pan and switch the top and bottom, and steam and fry until the whole is cooked.
* The recipe made with one frying pan gives vegetables (especially broccoli) a slightly fragrant roasted color.Separately, boil only the broccoli quickly for 1 to 2 minutes or heat it in the microwave and combine it with the stir-fried lotus root.It will be a more beautiful finish.
When the vegetables are cooked, take them out on a plate to serve.
* If the frying pan is small, unevenness is likely to occur according to the fire. Even in that case, it is good to boil only the broccoli in order to cook it evenly.
Stir-fried shrimp mayo vegetables recipe / finish
Add sesame oil to a frying pan and heat over low heat, then add ginger and garlic. Spread the shrimp as soon as the scent comes out.
After adding the shrimp, increase the heat a little andFry for about 2 minutes and cook on both sides of the shrimp...
* If you stir-fry the shrimp too much, it will become hard, so be careful not to stir-fry it too much!
When all the shrimp and vegetables are cooked, turn off the heat.Add 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise, 1/2 tablespoon of ketchup, and 1/2 teaspoon of soy sauce after turning off the heat...
If you add mayonnaise and continue to heat it, the mayonnaise will melt, so you can turn off the heat.
Complete by entwining the seasoning firmly. In addition to the richness of mayonnaise and the aroma of spicy vegetables, the texture of shrimp and vegetables is irresistible and goes well with rice.
- It is also recommended to make this stir-fried shrimp mayo for the first time in a bowl. In that case, sprinkle the cut seaweed.
- As an ingredient other than broccoli and lotus rootBurdock, potato, asparagus, green beansIt is recommended to combine items that you can enjoy the texture. Stir-fry with vegetables and cook, or boil in advance and stir-fry quickly.