Cooking time: 30 minutes or less
When I was working at a restaurant, I used to make recipes without meals. The color is good, and the texture of Takenoko and green onions makes it a great choice for dinner and lunch.
If you don’t have time on the dayIf you make it when you have time to bake the egg (such as the day before), you can just pour the rice on the day and make the bean paste!It is also recommended to make it with such a procedure.
- Keywords for this recipe
- Shiitake mushroom
- Green onion
How to make Japanese-style soy sauce bean paste Tianjin bowl (Tenshin rice)
Ingredients and preparation for Tianjin bowl
For the ingredients of Tianjin bowl[Eggs, boiled bamboo shoots, shiitake mushrooms, green onions, green peas]And finally[Japanese bean paste]It is a recipe to make and put on.
First, drain the boiled bamboo shoots and cut them into 5 to 6 mm widths along the fibers.
Cut it to a length that is easy to eat, and then cut the stack from the end to make a stick.
Cut the shiitake mushrooms into thin slices, and slice the green onions into thin slices.
Egg liquid and stir-fried ingredients are combined, so before frying the ingredients, break the egg into a bowl, dissolve well with chopsticks, and add a pinch of salt (not included in the amount).
Preparation of ingredients for Tianjin bowl
Add about 1 teaspoon of oil to a small frying pan and heat on low medium heat. When it gets hot, add green peas and fry.
Fry the green peas for about 1 minute, Then add all the other ingredients.
* Green peas are prepared in raw form and heated to match. If you use canned food or frozen food, skip the process and put it directly in the egg liquid.
While mixing with chopsticksFry for 2-3 minutes and cook the ingredients...If the shiitake mushrooms and green onions are soft and cookedSeasoning A (a pinch of salt, a little pepper)Season with.
It’s okay to keep it hot, so add all the stir-fried ingredients to the bowl of egg juice that you mixed earlier.
How to bake eggs in Tianjin bowl
Quickly wash a small frying pan with stir-fried ingredients, add 1 teaspoon of oil and heat on medium heat.
When the frying pan and oil are hot enough, pour in half of the egg juice with the ingredients.Quickly mix the whole frying pan (not only the edge but also the central part) with chopsticks and cook evenly.(It’s like mixing the eggs quickly and half-cooking the eggs evenly).
* If you want to make a small bowl, you can get 3 people with this recipe for 5 eggs, so please adjust the amount and number to bake as appropriate.
When the whole egg is soft-boiled and can be moved, turn it over by using a spatula. Bake for about 1 minute, take out the egg, and bake another one.
All you have to do is bake the eggs and combine the rice with the Japanese bean paste.
You can prepare it so far the day before, make Japanese-style bean paste on the day, and lightly warm the egg in the microwave just before finishing it!
* I think it’s delicious whether you bake the egg quickly and softly, or if you bake it firmly so that it’s easy to turn over (because Japanese-style bean paste will give you a cohesive finish anyway). Please adjust how to cook the eggs as you like!
Make Japanese-style bean paste
Just before combining with rice, make Japanese-style bean paste.Ingredients for B (200 ml of soup stock, 4 teaspoons of soy sauce, 2 teaspoons of mirin, 1 tablespoon of potato starch)Put it in a pan before putting it on the fire.
* It is OK to add potato starch before heating. If you cook it while mixing it, it will thicken naturally when it boils.
Place the pot in the crater and heat it over medium heat while gently mixing with a spoon or ladle. Shortly before boiling, it becomes transparent and thickens, so when it boils, reduce the heat and let it cook for 20 to 30 seconds before turning off the heat.
Finishing Tianjin bowl / recipe
Put the rice in a bowl and put the egg on top. Sprinkle a generous amount of Japanese-style bean paste on top and it’s done.
I think that the good texture of Takenoko and green onions, the fluffy eggs, and the thick taste of Japanese-style bean paste go well with rice.
- Boiled bamboo shoots and green onions have a nice texture, so please try them.To bring out volume and luxuryYou can fry shrimp, crab, pork, etc. with ingredientsHowever, it takes some time to fry, but even if you replace the vegetables with chopped carrots or leek or silk pods as bluish.