table of contents
- Seafood bibimbap bowl
- Fresh flavored seafood bowl of horse mackerel
- Avocado tuna bowl
- Salmon pickled tororo bowl
- Sea bream kelp jime-style bowl
Seafood bowl with fresh seafood. It’s a feast, and it’s a very short-time dish. Put the sashimi and condiments on the rice and sprinkle the sauce on it, and in 10 minutes you will have a bowl for your family. It’s easy, but the table looks great, and the family is delighted … Don’t you think it’s a dream recipe?
Seafood bibimbap bowl
[Materials for 2 people]
Sashimi pack (here, tuna, snapper, salmon, squid, sweet shrimp, salmon roe) … 180g in total, egg yolk … 2 pieces, shellfish cracked vegetables … 1/2 pack, green vinegar … 3-4 pieces, Korean glue … 4 Sheets, warm rice … 2 tablespoons of tea bowl, special sauce (1 tablespoon of grated salmon roe, grated garlic … a little, white sashimi / vinegar … 1 tablespoon each, soy sauce … 2 tablespoons, sugar / sesame oil … 1 tablespoon each)
[How to make]
1. Cut the shellfish cracked vegetables into 2-3 cm lengths. Cut the shiso into small pieces. Cut the Korean glue into small pieces. Cut sashimi tuna, sea bream, salmon, and squid into 1.5 cm wide pieces. Mix the ingredients of the special sauce.
2. Serve rice in a bowl, open the center a little, and put sashimi, shellfish cracked vegetables, and shiso in a radial pattern. Put the egg yolk on the center and sprinkle the special sauce. Mix well and eat.
(526kcal for 1 person, 3.2g salt)
For sashimi, it is convenient to use the hand-rolled sushi platter sold at supermarkets. Condiments such as shellfish cracked vegetables and green perilla are your choice. The special taste of ginger and garlic makes you addicted!