table of contents
- Chicken tomato cream cheese simmered
- Tomato boiled chicken and root vegetables
- Chicken roll boiled in tomato
- Boiled chicken meat and soybeans in tomato
- Tomato boiled
A can of tomatoes that is convenient to keep. Many people buy a lot on a special sale day and stock it. It is an item that can be used for a wide range of recipes such as pasta sauce, ratatouille, and tomato soup. Here are 5 stewed dishes that combine canned tomatoes with chicken meat that goes well with each other. Recommended as a side dish of rice, as well as a snack with baguette!
Chicken tomato cream cheese simmered
[Materials for 2 to 3 people]
1 large chicken thigh (about 300g), 40g cream cheese, 1/4 cup milk, 1/2 onion, 1 pack of garlic (about 100g), 1 piece of chopped garlic, appropriate amount of chopped parsley, broth (whole tomato) Can[crush fruit]1 can[about 400g]1/2 teaspoon of salt, a little pepper, 1/2 cup of water), salt, pepper, flour, olive oil
[How to make]
1. Cut the chicken meat into 8 equal parts to remove excess fat. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper and sprinkle with flour. Cut the onions into 1 cm wide combs and loosen the shimeji mushrooms.
2. Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat and bake the chicken meat with the skin down. Bake for about 3 minutes to make it brown, then turn it upside down and bake quickly, add garlic and onions, and fry until the oil is all over.
3. Add the ingredients for shimeji mushrooms and broth, mix, and simmer on low medium heat for about 10 minutes. Add cream cheese and milk and warm while melting the cream cheese. Serve in a bowl and sprinkle with parsley.
(361 Kcal for 1 person, 1.6 g salt)
One item that you can enjoy the refreshing and delicious taste. Add cream cheese to add richness and exquisite acidity. Serve on a plate and sprinkle with chopped parsley to finish.