In this article, the Network Administrator will evaluate in detail the ability to measure the distance of the laser distance meter type and give you some suggestions to choose to buy a quality, cheap electronic ruler. !
For builders, carpenters, electricians, architects, engineers … the laser distance meter is a very familiar and increasingly used device instead of a ruler. traditional wire. Does this type of electronic ruler measure correctly and in addition, what are the other outstanding advantages? Find out now!
Quick view content
- What is electronic laser ruler?
- Is the electronic measuring scale accurate?
- What are the outstanding advantages of laser electronic ruler?
Buy any good electronic ruler?
- Bosch laser distance meter
- Makita laser distance meter
- Leica laser distance meter
What is electronic laser ruler?
Electronic laser ruler Apply the principle of reflection of the laser to measure distances. After the user presses the button at the landmark, the laser will be launched from the machine and reflected when obstacles are encountered. The distance from the landmark to the position of the obstruction is captured and displayed on the electronic screen with the measurement unit according to the user’s settings.
Laser electronic scale is widely used in life.
Is the electronic measuring scale accurate?
On the electronic scales often applied various advanced technologies and sensors such as X-Range Power technology and laser sensor to measure distances, 360 degree tilt sensor to measure at any space, manually adjust the milestones thanks to the back plate of the multifunction machine to minimize measurement errors … Therefore, these electronic distance meters for quick measurement results in minimum time of 0.5 seconds and Maximum of no more than 4 seconds, Large measuring range in the range of 0.05 – 250 meters and Measurement error is very small only 1-2 mm.
In particular, thanks to the measured parameters Clearly displayed on the electronic screen rather than users having to read it by themselves, it also ensures higher accuracy when eliminating errors when reading the results with the naked eye.
Laser distance meter has the ability to accurately measure.
What are the outstanding advantages of laser electronic ruler?
In addition to being able to measure with extremely high accuracy, this laser distance measuring device can also have other extremely outstanding advantages as follows:
- There are various functions: In addition to measuring distance, electronic laser ruler is also equipped with other utilities such as area calculation, volume calculation, evenly spaced distance measurement, continuous distance measurement, Min distance measurement. / Max, indirect measurement of Pythagoras, cumulative measurements … to reduce the time users have to calculate themselves.
- There are many outstanding utilities such as storing up to 50 measurement results, measuring timer, auto-disconnecting when not in use to save battery, can transfer data to other devices such as smartphones, laptops, PCs … USB or Bluetooth connection for data processing, may have special applications such as Leica DISTOTM Sketch to support creating and annotating sizes on sketches, photos of survey locations … quickly and conveniently.
- Compact design, light, wireless, no entanglement, easy to use with just one hand but still ensure the ruggedness, bearing and good drop resistance, dust and water resistant to use in any environment .
Buy any good electronic ruler?
Some reputable laser distance meter brands you can refer to today are Bosch, Leica, Makita, Stanley, Total, Sola…
Let’s take a look at some of the best quality electronic laser prototypes on the market today!
Laser distance meter Bosch GLM 40
Laser distance meter Bosch GLM 40 belongs to the Bosch distance measuring line. The machine works in range of 0.15 – 40 meters, the measurement time is usually less than 0.5 seconds and a maximum of 4 seconds, giving results Very small error of only 2 mm. The device uses 2 AAA batteries and Automatically disconnects after 5 minutes of inactivity. Machine Recorded 10 measurements, help you make the measurement job continuously, quickly. It weighs only 100g and is IP54 water and dust resistant, rugged and works well in any location.
Currently products are sold at META.vn only 1,975,000 VND (including VAT), saving VND 325,000 compared to the market price and okay 6 months warranty.
Makita LD050P laser level meter
Makita LD050P laser level range finder comes from Makita range finder. The machine works in range of 0.05 – 50 meters, for results with very small error only 2-3 mm. Laser light point within 10 meters yes size 6 mm, very easy to observe. The device uses 2 AAA batteries, weighs only 100g, meets the standards of water resistance, dust resistance IP54, sure and Works well at temperatures of 0 – 40 degrees Celsius.
Currently products are sold at META.vn only 1,980,000 VND (including VAT), saving 170,000 dong compared to the market price and okay 6 months warranty.
Laser distance meter Leica DISTOTM D110
Leica DISTOTM D110 laser distance meter belongs to Leica distance meter line. The machine works in range of 0.2 – 60 meters, for results with Very small error of only 1.5 mm. It uses 2 AAA batteries, weighs less than 100g, meets IP54 water and dust resistance standards. In particular, the machine has Leica DISTO applicationTM Sketch Handy can be used on iOS, Android and Windows operating systems.
Currently products are sold at META.vn only 3,690,000 VND (including VAT), Saving of VND 400,000 compared to the market price and okay 36 months warranty.
Hopefully the above information has helped you better understand the laser electronic scale and can choose for your job the most suitable device.
If you want to buy genuine, high-quality laser distance meters at the cheapest price, you can order them online at the website. META.vn Or call the hotline Hanoi 024.35.68.69.69 – TP. HCM 028.38.33.33.66 For advice and fastest purchase support!
- 4 basic tools carpenters can not be ignored
- Top 3 best cheap hand-held paint sprayers today
- What is a laser leveler? What types are available?
- Why use an electronic scale to measure tilt?